Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If There Was a Site Called NEARCELS.IS Would You Guys Use It?

Would you use it?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No.

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
Let's say the site would be primarily nearcel-focused.
Furthermore, rage-/racebait would be strictly prohibited but provocative lingo would still be allowed.
LGBT+ and women would be allowed.
The site's main goals would be: activism for people on the incel-spectrum, such as talking to politicians and scientists, educating people about the incel phenomenon, participating in scientific studies.
It would also allow for sufficiently backed information on how to improve one's chances of obtaining sex.
Venting would be allowed but shouldn't be the page's main focus.

Would such platform have any appeal to you?

idk what you're getting at

There is a site in German, abtreff.de, which is a bit like that. I don't use it.

There is a site in German, abtreff.de, which is a bit like that. I don't use it.
I've actually used it for a short while since I'm German too. I've disliked the vibe over there because they were writing in a very dry and depressed manner and talked about a lot of things I considered irrelevant to inceldom. Also, they digress a lot to boring, irrelevant subjects and don't provide sufficient evidence for their info either. Also, a lot of users there compare you to a normie if you tell them you're nearcel.

Overall, I see where you're coming from with your comparison but there are a lot of differences, even beyond the ones I mentioned. Aside from that, I don't like it overall.

no
The site's main goals would be: activism for people on the incel-spectrum, such as talking to politicians and scientists, educating people about the incel phenomenon, participating in scientific studies.
none of these appeal to me
incel-spectrum
I think I get what you're going for here, but personally I view "incel" more like a binary. Either you know what "love" is like, or you don't. Besides, do you really wanna be on a forum with beckies who consider themselves "nearcels" because they're having difficulties hooking good-looking guys?
FYI to me personally "nearcel" comes across as "nearly incel" (so not actually incel) as opposed to something like "barelycel"

No, there is no point in negotiating with foids and normies

r/purplepilldebate ? r/short ? There are subreddits just like in your premise, that they are sympathetic to the plight of unattractive males and share and accept blackpill data

that would just be r9k and it's a fakecel foid infested shithole

Creating a separate site as a way to divert all the fakecels into like a containment chamber for the purpose of not permitting them to ruin this place further isn't a bad idea in concept. But we already have a similar site serving that purpose, it's called looksmax.org. And we still get larpers registering here anyways. However, having an additional quarantine zone would lessen the pressure and load this site has to burden more, so an extra containment valve is alright in theory and could make the quality of this site improve.

Besides, do you really wanna be on a forum with beckies who consider themselves "nearcels" because they're having difficulties hooking good-looking guys?
I’d like to try it out and see how it goes.
I haven’t thought Beckys would register because the word “incel” and I assume its derivatives as well, are frowned upon by most people, so I think just the actual bottom of the barrel women that feel such a strong connection to inceldom that they can bear the stigma around the identity, would register there which I think I would be fine with.

Weird. But interesting. Women would ruin it if they we're given power on it, though.

Creating a separate site as a way to divert all the fakecels into like a containment chamber for the purpose of not permitting them to ruin this place further isn't a bad idea in concept. But we already have a similar site serving that purpose, it's called looksmax.org. And we still get larpers registering here anyways. However, having an additional quarantine zone would lessen the pressure and load this site has to burden more, so an extra containment valve is alright in theory and could make the quality of this site improve.
Ruin this place further? XD
This place cannot be ruined further, it is full of insufficiently backed rage-/argue bait posts and people post the same low quality content again and again.
And I fail to see how the majority of the posts provide any help with dealing with inceldom at all.

Regarding looksmax.org, I see where you’re coming from but that site is also very misogynistic and the mod team there consists of high-on-power losers who randomly ban you for no reason (I got banned after 1 day for "being a foid" XDD???). And people there don’t back their claims sufficiently either.

Last edited:
It depends if the forum is big or active

iu

Maybe. Though I would say that the site would not receive very much traffic, .is does out of sheer notoriety.

Similarly, a while ago (like in 2019), I was eventually thinking about making a blackpill-based forum where incels and blackpilled sexhavers can talk, but that's kind of what Looksmax is right now.

I haven’t thought Beckys would register because the word “incel” and I assume its derivatives as well, are frowned upon by most people, so I think just the actual bottom of the barrel women that feel such a strong connection to inceldom that they can bear the stigma around the identity, would register there which I think I would be fine with.
I doubt it. It's not just "bottom of the barrel" men on here after all.

I dont wanna be one of the 300 spartans who type "ok greycell" but this has to be one of the most greycell things I have ever read. Way worse then the early retard shit I used to type before I passed 100 threads. And as I read this thread you have slightly over 500. I really hope this is a troll.

I would try it out at least

is nearcel someone who had sex once but can't get it anymore?

r/purplepilldebate ? r/short ? There are subreddits just like in your premise, that they are sympathetic to the plight of unattractive males and share and accept blackpill data
Regarding /r/purplepilldebate, I agree that they have similarities to the website I described in my start post. I do however see some important differences: There isn't much focus on the scientific aspect of attraction. Yes, you sometimes see articles about small aspects of attraction but that's not enough imo. I'd like to see a comprehensive guide section that's being updated as new evidence is found.
Overall, it's more of a debate hub for opinions and I barely see citations there.
Fittingly, I've seen a lot of bad takes there.
Besides, the atmosphere is very dry which is something I don't like opposed to .is.

/r/short seems just focused on being short. I don't see a wiki or posts about other topics.
is nearcel someone who had sex once but can't get it anymore?
yes, for example
I dont wanna be one of the 300 spartans who type "ok greycell" but this has to be one of the most greycell things I have ever read. Way worse then the early retard shit I used to type before I passed 100 threads. And as I read this thread you have slightly over 500. I really hope this is a troll.
I don't see anything wrong with my post. I know a lot of users on this site have slightly differing views but those are not science-backed, thus I have no interest in "discussing" them any longer (i.e. me discussing and others insulting me) and have been searching for an alternative forum.

I think it'd be too bluepilled. people who have had romantic success tend to grossly overestimate the influence of modifiable factors in their success. Difficult to know though since anyone who ascends on here is immediately banned per the rules, they usually do acknowledge some element of luck but we don't get to hear how things go down the line and how their perspective changes. So, the only sample we have to go off of is reddit or .org. maybe .net?

Let's say the site would be primarily nearcel-focused.
Furthermore, rage-/racebait would be strictly prohibited but provocative lingo would still be allowed.
It would also allow for sufficiently backed information on how to improve one's chances of obtaining sex.
Venting would be allowed but shouldn't be the page's main focus.

Would such platform have any appeal to you?
Fuck no that sounds soy

Fuck no that sounds soy
Whining, worshipping a schizo sperg who murdered some Beckies and fantasizing about the extermination of LGBT, niggers and kikes isn't exactly high test either

Last edited:

Ruin this place further? XD
This place cannot be ruined further, it is full of insufficiently backed rage-/argue bait posts and people post the same low quality content again and again.
And I fail to see how the majority of the posts provide any help with dealing with inceldom at all.

Regarding looksmax.org, I see where you’re coming from but that site is also very misogynistic and the mod team there consists of high-on-power losers who randomly ban you for no reason (I got banned after 1 day for "being a foid" XDD???). And people there don’t back their claims sufficiently either.
Coming back to this post because they might allow certain types of sexhavers.