Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If there was a pill you could take that would kill you painlessly in your sleep would you take it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date

Take pill?

• Total voters
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
You take the pill and then just don't wake up from your sleep with no pain or suffering involved.

I would take five just to be sure.

Who would say no to that fr

I would be eating them like M&Ms

100% fakecel IF no, jfl

You take the pill and then just don't wake up from your sleep with no pain or suffering involved.

I would take five just to be sure.
I wouldn't directly take it myself.

I would have someone serve it to me without my knowledge.

Yes if it wouldn't look like a suicide. Only reason why I haven't killed myself is because I don't want to disappoint my parents and I'm scared of becoming paralyzed and ending up worse than now.

Definitely. I'd LDAR until my money runs out and then take the pill. Would probably try some hard drugs too since I could just take the pill if the cops bust in.

Yes but I'll cope first

Cyanidemaxxing

Yes I would take it right now

if we all killed ourselves who would spread the blackpill truth?

Not now but in the future maybe

At the moment no, but if I had these pills I would've done it a long time ago, there are times when I'm so depressed all I can think about is suicide. Right now I'm ok.

I would buy it, and eat it in desperate moments.

don’t know if I want to leave like this , I still don’t really want to die tbh , Probably in a few more years later if everything really gets worse , If i really wanted to , i wouldn’t be here

100% fakecel IF no, jfl

Fuck that.

Life has some great copes, fren. Vidya, lifting, coffee, outdoor activities (hiking, climbing, parachuting, hunting, fishing, sport shooting).

Fuck that.

Life has some great copes, fren. Vidya, lifting, coffee, outdoor activities (hiking, climbing, parachuting, hunting, fishing, sport shooting).
You are either young or very low T

You are either young or very low T

You couldn't be more wrong, boyo. I'm pushing past 35 and gymmaxx regularly. My T levels are probably higher than everyone here, except a few.

Don't play poker, fren. JFL.

You couldn't be more wrong, boyo. I'm pushing past 35 and gymmaxx regularly. My T levels are probably higher than everyone here, except a few.

Don't play poker, fren. JFL.
Coping is strong in this one, wish i could care as little as you . T levels drop with age buddy boyo

Coping is strong in this one, wish i could care as little as you . T levels drop with age buddy boyo

Whatever you gotta say to yourself to cope, fren. Don't project, though.

If you're a skinny/fatass low T phaggot, you can change that, but you have to accept reality first. Whatever that happens to be for you.