Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If there was a legitimate painless way to become a woman would you do it?

Would you become a real women with more feminized features?

• Total voters
kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Lets say there was a button right infront of you.

If you press it, you turn into a real woman, a real able bodied healthy woman of your age rn.

Not a man with fake tits and an axe wound.

Same height, same weight, same features but more feminized.

longer hair, wider hips, bigger chest, female voice. Just normal healthy female anatomy but everything else in terms of outer looks remain the same just more feminine.

Would you press it?

Nice way to bait out the trannies and fags

I don't want to be a girl. I want to be a beautiful, masculine man.

having a dick is better

No I wouldn't. Im thankful that Im a man and not some dumb hole

life as a biological female is way better than life of an average male

id still choose to be an above average or average looking male than a giga stacy

No because I not a fag :feelsugh:

Getting dominated by others and be used like a cum dumpster is too much to bear

No.Fucking gay question but I also agree that 3/10 ugly women lives are 100x better than 5/10 normie men lives.

Being a woman is the most degrading thing ever .

I was going to choose the first option, but being born a man instead of a foid is a gift in disguise, even if you're a 1/10 incel.

Also, what's the proper way of living as a foid? Remaining a virgin and hopefully mingle long-term with a 'good' man and eventually become his property? I want to be the man who owns his property, not the property herself.

I was going to choose the first option, but being born a man instead of a foid is a gift in disguise, even if you're a 1/10 incel.

Also, what's the proper way of living as a foid? Remaining a virgin and hopefully mingle long-term with a 'good' man and eventually become his property? I want to be the man who owns his property, not the property herself.
You got it the wrong way, Men are the slaves and the property. A man is the one that has to go to work, thus he is the slave.

Last edited:
Life would be a million times better, but I still choose no.

I'd rather become a bishie prettyboy Chad.

I just can't imagine what kind of a disgusting cuck you must be if you prefer to swap teams.
The 1 faggot troony who voted "yes" needs to get perma banned from here.

Not Safe For Work No GIF

Lesbian sex sounds dope but still nah

just be tranny theory

Sorry for rambling, I really don't know and just wrote my thoughts below.

I'm actually not sure. If I could be reborn as a woman, likely because life as a woman is definitely easier. But now that I have all the experiences as a man I am not so sure. I would also be a complete failure as a woman. Being fashionable etc. is really important for women and I am not that. I'm also not social which also is "required" to be a woman. But I guess they also have more natural talent so this would mitigate it somehow? But of course as a woman I could get a relationship. As of now, I would want a girl who is like me, but female. So that would be really compatible as many incels are somewhat autistic like me, so the relationship would probably be decent. But I would have a period and I can't see blood. It would be horrible. And I would have to fuck men and that sounds gross. Of course hormonal changes would make me more attracted to men, but due to my life experience I would still think of it as somewhat gross, at least maybe.

So in total the "plus" would be: A probably decent relationship.

The "minus" would be: Being in an even lower "value percentile" as a woman than as man. Being physically worse in so many aspects. Having to fuck men.

I really want to have a relationship. But would I want it that much? I'm not sure, it's a tough decision. But I think I would be a volcel, at least according to my own standards, if I rejected something like it. Because all functional aspects of a relationship would be fulfilled. And I currently claim that I would even fuck an ugly girl if I could get a functional relationship. So technically being not attracted to men should not matter as I still could breed which is the important functional requirement.

But on the other hand, there is a limit to what I am willing to do. And bleeding each month ... really, I don't want that. I don't think you would be a volcel if you could get sex but would start bleeding out of your dick each month and being a woman comes with lots of other physical disadvantages as well. But I would really want to have children, and that would give me the option. It's a hard question.

So my question @kay' Would I have to choose immediately or could I think about it for a day, a week or more? Because that's what I likely would do to make a decision.
Getting dominated by others and be used like a cum dumpster is too much to bear
I don't think that's necessary. I would treat my girlfriend as an equal so if I were a woman I could just get someone like me, sounds easy enough. In the western world women also have more power socially, so you wouldn't be dominated. Being a woman in e.g. the arab world however sounds horrible, I think then I would still prefer being an incel?
I don't want to be a girl. I want to be a beautiful, masculine man.
duh. I think in total attractive men have it the best, but ugly men have it the worst. I definitely would choose being a normie man over being a normie woman, that's not a question. But an incel man VS a becky woman is a totally different, much harder question as beckies have it way, way easier than incels while for normies I am actually not sure. Of course normie women have it way easier in relationships, but also in the rest of life? I don't know.
just be a lesbian
That wouldn't work for me. If you are a lesbian you cannot breed with your partner and that would be one of the major reasons I want a relationship.

@The Bickler explain yourself:feelswhat:
I would rather be chad, a normie, a regular incel or even a nigger than a femoid. but I am profoundly retarded and living is painful and if it meant I wasn't retarded as the post suggests then I'd consider it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back