Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If there was a drug to make you feel 'whole', would you take it?

If there was a drug to make you feel 'whole', would you take it?

• Yes (Explain why)

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No (Explain why not)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Specify in comments)

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
Lets say there is a drug that you can take everyday to make you feel like you are in a fulfilling relationship. Would you take it?

Obviously a drug cant give you a relationship, but basically fools your brain into acting like if you had one. And mitigate adverse effect of not ever having one. I have seen polls about chemically castrating yourself and such with answers being mostly 'no' for obvious reasons, decided to approach it from the other way.

RELEVANT EXTRA INFO:
ForShortAttenSpans

No cause it would probably give me a brain tumor or something and then make the situation even worse then it was before.

Probably, I literally have nothing to lose at this point

I am all for it as long as it doesn't take away my manlihood. Don't wanna become no lgbt.

yes, and I dont have a specific reason

Yes, I would of course. It would only improve things since you didnt state any downsides.
I already tried to fill this hole with Weed, Speed, Cocaine, Ecstasy ( :feelshmm: ), LSD, DMT, Ketamine, Heroin and laughing gas

God created me in a certain way (I believe it was because he wants me to enact his Judgement on the world), and taking a pill would defy him

Yeah i would try the drug. Cant possibly be worse than what i deal with every day

I need it, I need to escape this hell of loneliness

There you go pharma companies, thank me later. :feelskek:

Yes, I would. Anything to escape this depressing loneliness. If it means stimulating my brain to feel this way with no negative side effects, than that's the way to go. I mean loneliness will have it's negative side effects one day as well and it will surely put me in a grave sooner or later. I don't think I'll live decades in absolute isolation, for what exactly? Suicide seems more reasonable. Right now I'm still living with my parents and I gymmaxx which gives me joy. I have social contacts. I live considerably normal.

no
that's very cucked thing to do
i want a real relationship
not a fake one from some drug

Loneliness is as unhealthy as 20 cigs a day for normal people. At our level it's likely as unhealthy as 30+ cigs per day. If nothing else the drug would make me more functional and help me take the whitepill.

Yes, I would of course. It would only improve things since you didnt state any downsides.
Such a potent drug is almost guaranteed to be very addictive at the least.

And hey, Incels.co is back baby!

I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders.(Literally)

Can you explain? I am not sure what that means in this context.
I was just joking with a quote i like.
But I think it fits, drugs might help lighten your depression but it doesn't actually change your reality ( like having broader shoulders would for example)
And I think allowing people to drug you into delusion is pretty cucked tbh, a literal bluepill taking you into the matrix while in the real world you are rotting still.

And I think allowing people to drug you into delusion is pretty cucked tbh, a literal bluepill taking you into the matrix while in the real world you are rotting still.

I have to admit, I agree.On the other hand, considering the amount of side-effects of being without love/relationship, I thought a duct tape solution would be better than nothing.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I agree.On the other hand, considering the amount of side-effects of being without love/relationship, I thought a duct tape solution would be better than nothing.
I think the quote also fits here, I think being denied a fundamental human need and still living makes us more resilient to the shitness of life than most, or at least minor inconveniences seem more trivial than they would to females for whom it would ruin their day.
But you are right, like carrying the weight of the world it eventually drags you down to a state of LDAR.

yea, I wanna feel satisfied.

There is. It's called Heroin.

But (from what I understand) your life as you know it is pretty much over the second you try it because living without it becomes impossible.

I smoke weed, and have an imaginairy gf tbh ngl. It is how I cope with the loneliness.

That's pretty much what molly does. It's what I imagine being in love with someone that actually loves you feels like. Problem is your brain runs out of serotonin after a few days of straight use and it doesn't do much then.

Coke on the other hand is what being a Chad must feel like. I'd be a full-blown addict if I had the money since a couple of my friends sell it.

There is. It's called Heroin.

But (from what I understand) your life as you know it is pretty much over the second you try it because living without it becomes impossible.

Never tried it myself, but people I know have told me that it's not really that amazing at first (unless you slam it) and some of them even hated it. What they say happens is that it just feels "good" and people think it's not that bad and can take it whenever, then they start getting HORRIBLE wds and getting some when you're dope sick is like having your dick sucked by a Stacy version of Jesus.

Last edited:
Most likely will but my concern is whether I will be hallucinating a gf, getting committed to a psych ward over some pill would be lame.

Oxytocin...

From what ive read.

Yes, I don't care if it's delusion or fake, as long as it allows me to escape this hell I'll take anything.

I picked other. I think the idea of psychoactive drugs freaks me the hell out, that a simple pill can fuck with neurons in your brain and make you different. However, in this scenario, I feel like I would eventually take this drug at some point.

If you say no, explain why you aren't going ER right now

Such a potent drug is almost guaranteed to be very addictive at the least.

And hey, Incels.co is back baby!
Better addicted to something that makes you happy than having nothing to work towards.