Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If there is a God, He must love Chads

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And He hates us for some reason

If there is a god he despises anything that isn't aesthetic

God can suck my ass!

Fuck you god!

Piece of shit.

Believing in any God comes in direct conflict with the world you see around you, forcing you to overcomplicate your logic and then invent new logic to compensate. In other words, it's ok to let go of something you know to be a lie deep down.

Believing in any God comes in direct conflict with the world you see around you, forcing you to overcomplicate your logic and then invent new logic to compensate. In other words, it's ok to let go of something you know to be a lie deep down.
Exactly religiousfags have to cope somehow

God is a Chad worshiping asshole.

If God exists, he only loves Chads and foids :cryfeels:
Meanwhile God laughs looking at the situation in which he has made us born :feelsree:

There is no god, nature overwhelmingly favors the genetically gifted

God is the average western foid.

Satan = good guy he wanted to save incels, while GigaChad god demonized him and started spawning more Chads and foids to defend himself from truecel Satan.
There is no god, nature overwhelmingly favors the genetically gifted
/thread

I don't know why God hates me. I'm a good guy, sure I have made mistakes, just like everybody else.
But I haven't done anything that is truly egregious. I don't know what I did to make God hate me so and punish me like this everyday. :cryfeels:

the concept of God is more accurate in the eastern sense, aka God refers just to the natural laws of the universe, the underlining energy of the cosmos etc.