Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If there are people who cannot accept this then what are the ways to prove that incels exist?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
To prove that some people are condemned to be involuntarily celibate, what are the evidences?

That some people are destined to die like this, in the grip of the suffocating struggle of incelism

They accept, they just don't care.

Show them me

No evidence is worth showing it to them. Their eyes are blind, they will not listen.

They accept, they just don't care.
I used to think so but they really don't accept it, non-ironically there are plenty of people in this world who believe that looks don't matter and that Incels are rejecting women.

the fact that theres always a chadder n theres hierarchy must be self evident

I used to think so but they really don't accept it, non-ironically there are plenty of people in this world who believe that looks don't matter and that Incels are rejecting women.
They're retard.

No evidence is worth showing it to them. Their eyes are blind, they will not listen.

They know we exist they just enjoy gaslighting us