Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the United States stopped sending foreign aid any incel unhappy with their ugly face could get surgery

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
This is not as radical as my orphan threads so don't move this to offtopic please. Just like those I am being serious and I have researched the topic. I swear I'm not shitposting

The United States sends $49.87 billion. in foreign aid to other nations every year roughly (2017) including Israel.

On average, the main surgeries (Excluding female only like breast implants) are about 4k. Let's say every incel literally looks like elephant man and needs 50k to fix their face fully.

49.8 billion/50 thousand is nine hundred ninety-six thousand (996,000). We can easily pay for most if not every single incel (Who wanted it)'s facial surgery to FULLY TRANSFORM their face. It is important to note that most incels don't need 50,000 to change their face, just maybe 10,000 or 5,000. With these numbers millions of incels can easily change their face with no issue, and even then some aid can still go to other developing countries (The 50,000 is almost a strawman.)

If you don't like your face, your facial surgery money is going to onbungo chinkaweya in the central congolese jungle who is wiping his ass with the foreign aid. Not to mention of course that foreign aid money to him is coming from YOUR tax money. If western nations just looked slightly inwards, as foreign aid is foreign and comes as no cost to the nation exporting foreign aid, they could easily pay for any incels surgeries and not only that still have some left over. It is brutal indeed how easy it is to solve the epidemic of ugly people but society does not want to do so.

Oh and yeah manlets are still fucked unless you wanna go through leg lengthening and then this applies too. Here's my maths for leg lengthening
Leg lengthening surgery in the US: 85k Possible manlets saved through LL surgery if we diverted foreign aid to manlets: 585,882

TDLR: If America didn't pay for monkeys in Africa shooting eachothers food alot of people wouldn't be ugly anymore and you should go to the Congo and tell Mbundu magandabanwaya to stop eating all of your facial surgery money

Last edited:
And this would be a lot easier, if you account for inflation, and most incels only need a few surgeries to make them chad or chadlite.

Here's a better way: if the US never meddled in foreign countries; this is how much money could have been saved. Note how this is just spending on ONE country.

"Since 9/11, the United States has amassed an estimated two trillion U.S. dollars of war spending in Afghanistan, with the interest on additional borrowing alone costing over 456 billion U.S. dollars. These figures include budgetary spending between FY 2001 and FY 2019."

Here's a better way: if the US never meddled in foreign countries; this is how much money could have been saved. Note how this is just spending on ONE country.

"Since 9/11, the United States has amassed an estimated two trillion U.S. dollars of war spending in Afghanistan, with the interest on additional borrowing alone costing over 456 billion U.S. dollars. These figures include budgetary spending between FY 2001 and FY 2019."
yes what if but we are talking about right now rn we are talking about the present

there's no surgery for your height. don't go on about limb lengthening. that shit looks retarded, costs a shitload of money, and has a massive recovery time.

there's no surgery for your height.
Oh and yeah manlets are still fucked unless you wanna go through leg lengthening and then this applies too. Here's my maths for leg lengthening
Leg lengthening surgery in the US: 85k Possible manlets saved through LL surgery if we diverted foreign aid to manlets: 585,882

yes what if but we are talking about right now rn we are talking about the present
Well, it's still ongoing so the numbers are piling up! Let's also not forget about the CIA and the spendings they get while they create political unrest in pretty much every country around the globe. It's a shit ton of money that's wasted and better spent on ugly men.

i edited my post.
yeah other than leg length you're fucked unless they find out another way. They might if incels now have money to get it as now theres a big market as manlets now want surgery and can get the cash to do so.

Don't forget that US sends Kikeland 38 Billion dollars per year.

This is not as radical as my orphan threads so don't move this to offtopic please. Just like those I am being serious and I have researched the topic. I swear I'm not shitposting

The United States sends $49.87 billion. in foreign aid to other nations every year roughly (2017) including Israel.

On average, the main surgeries (Excluding female only like breast implants) are about 4k. Let's say every incel literally looks like elephant man and needs 50k to fix their face fully.

49.8 billion/50 thousand is nine hundred ninety-six thousand (996,000). We can easily pay for most if not every single incel (Who wanted it)'s facial surgery to FULLY TRANSFORM their face. It is important to note that most incels don't need 50,000 to change their face, just maybe 10,000 or 5,000. With these numbers millions of incels can easily change their face with no issue, and even then some aid can still go to other developing countries (The 50,000 is almost a strawman.)

If you don't like your face, your facial surgery money is going to onbungo chinkaweya in the central congolese jungle who is wiping his ass with the foreign aid. Not to mention of course that foreign aid money to him is coming from YOUR tax money. If western nations just looked slightly inwards, as foreign aid is foreign and comes as no cost to the nation exporting foreign aid, they could easily pay for any incels surgeries and not only that still have some left over. It is brutal indeed how easy it is to solve the epidemic of ugly people but society does not want to do so.

TDLR: If America didn't pay for monkeys in Africa shooting eachothers food alot of people wouldn't be ugly anymore and you should go to the Congo and tell Mbundu magandabanwaya to stop eating all of your facial surgery money
i see