Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the UK police arrest me

SONY NIGSTATION 9

SONY NIGSTATION 9

★★★★★
I have said some things which may be deemed offensive against certain parties, however this was done in good jest with other users on this forum or in retaliation to being insulted in a similar fashion.

Many terms I used are euphemisms and I do not hate or give a shit about any group of people: all of humanity sucks equally.

I joined this forum when I was 17 and was basically groomed into being initiated into the circle due to a lack of perceived alternative way to engage with other people; this was my only option, even to this day despite of my efforts on r/incelexit.

My postings on here are mostly due to a force of habit built upon over the years.

I am polite and respectable in public and you will find the average person to be more offensive in real life than I ever was online due to the less personal nature of online posting, which my postings are more mere thoughts and opinions and a form of expression, which were uploaded to an obscure online forum, where in any case I never promoted or condoned violent acts in real life.

You would also like to know that I have been attacked and assaulted in the real world more than I ever would or have hurt someone in real life (which I haven't and will never do)

Posts can also be manipulated by AI.

I have absolutely no real connections or social group, and live a solitary life with no influence in real world affairs, and have no fucks to do so either.

View: https://youtu.be/mGlrp1a1utg?t=150

if i were from the UK i would never register here. Most cucked laws. You are already in danger by interacting here and probably under watch meanwhile shitskins go on a stabbing spree every single day yet no one cares.

*The judge's reaction to this post*

if i were from the UK i would never register here. Most cucked laws. You are already in danger by interacting here and probably under watch meanwhile shitskins go on a stabbing spree every single day yet no one cares.
Funny thing is I was arrested in 2021 for matters unrelated to the forum, but the police did find my .is account and heavily investigated it and still supposedly monitor me, but the judge didn't bother charging me with what they found about my postings.

The police barely gave a shit either

Funny thing is I was arrested in 2021 for matters unrelated to the forum, but the police did find my .is account and heavily investigated it and still supposedly monitor me, but the judge didn't bother charging me with what they found about my postings.

The police barely gave a shit either
jfl. More concerned about online activity than cut throats that rape, murder and burn entire cities.

Wow, I love America. Did I mention how great of a country America is?

God Bless America.

I don't give a fuck I hope they put me in solitary confinement forever and hang me asap the nigger pieces of shit fuck you juden filth rat motherfuckers

I will kill and do terrorism on the faggot UK government and all the dirty brown niggers they love so much to import to shit the place up

if the UK arrests you then claim you identify as a foid and try to get into a foid prison

then you can rape the foids

Just yell "jew faggot niggers!" At them when they come for you bro.

It's the magical get out of jail keywords.