Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the opportunity came to rise

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If we somehow by the miracle of the world find a way to the multiverse. I will escape this universe and try to find a one where humanity is truly loyal and accepting and cares for manlets instead of this passive aggressive hellhole.

Only in a parallel universe will you see tallfags being abused and manlets being applauded

just eat foids and kill chads/simps
Even that place rots as well. I'm convinced god is real and keeping the goods away from me
Only in a parallel universe will you see tallfags being abused and manlets being applauded
No, not even that is good. I truly need a world where HUMANITY ISNT A SACK OF SHIT but loyal towards each other. I need that.

Sometimes I Believe there’s god cause there’s no way some people can be this unlucky in life
God Family Guy

"Heh look at all those unattractive men bitching at me, so fucking epic. They think I'll end the world, but it's never coming:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:"

Only for billionaires and scientists bro. They won't let silly little oinklers like us:feelsbadman:

Only for billionaires and scientists bro. They won't let silly little oinklers like us:feelsbadman:
:feelskek:you are talking to me. Lol no matter. I'm getting in if they want to or not. Plus god wants me to cause havoc

"Yes eren go go and make a party out of those realities."
God Family Guy

JoinedJan 19, 2021

JoinedJan 19, 2021
Cutoff with that bullshit lois. I'm 5'3 5 foot fucking 3 with a Mediterranean phenotype and a virgin

I would go live to my favorite anime shows

there does seem to be something here, you need to give an answer as to what it is
I was thinking what you mean by weebvuck and I already solved it that is all