Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the Nexus were real and you could access it...

Would you stay in the Nexus forever?

• Total voters
Fat Link

Fat Link

Little green nigger employed by Master as overseer
★★★★★
Specifically its the Nexus from Star Trek.

Anyway for those that don't know about it, the Nexus in Star Trek is basically a dimension in space where whoever ends up in it, gets to experience their life long heart's desire.

Its almost like Star Trek's version of a Heaven (despite as per Gene Roddenberry it's creator its an atheistic series) save for if religious people are right and a literal Heaven exists and you make it there any dead relatives or friends you encounter there will be 100% the actual people you knew on earth just in their new afterlife soul form whereas the Nexus is basically similar to the Matrix in that it creates constructs it pulls from your mind that aren't genuinely the real person but as the Whoopie Goldberg character Guinan says in this clip: "Its as real as you want it to be" so I suppose if you are a person with a healthy imagination and don't give a fuck about authenticity the Nexus very well could be a literal kind of Heaven for you.

Similar concepts can be found in the movies Vanilla Sky and in a sense the original Total Recall movie starring Arnold Schwarzennegger.

Of course I would, I don't give a fuck if it's real or not

Idk what that is but yes

Didn’t read.Voted no , I just want to get some sleep

Personally I think I'd just try it out and stay for a few months or years of fun, contentment and happiness and then probably leave since authenticity is important to me.

Now that I think of this I kinda wish I'd thought of something like my post here as a third poll option.

Oh well.