Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the multiverse exists...

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Theoritcally we could be slayers in the unknown worlds maybe.....our alternative universe selfs can quantumally help us ascend throughly as we eternally all share the same being. Just different bodies. But this is just a theory I have conducted when I was staring at the ceiling when in bed :shock::feelsbadman: it has to be mathematically possible that we aren't virgins and we breed in the next world. Maybe just maybe we will be reborn as those copies of ourselves in the next world or I'm coping beyond my indigenous autism:feelscry:

that means i must be gettting pussy and actually breeding for once, but OP theirs just one problem im not in that made up universe.

No matter what alternate version of me there may be, it's still not me. As in, my mind is this body, not that one; I can never experience what the other version of me experiences. I'm stuck here until I drop dead. :feelsbadman:

No matter what alternate version of me there may be, it's still not me. As in, my mind is this body, not that one; I can never experience what the other version of me experiences. I'm stuck here until I drop dead. :feelsbadman:
pure ropefuel:feelsrope:

This world or experience seems to much of a Joke , that its Just finite and Just Ends with your death.

Like wtf , Imagine living Like Shit and then your dead and its all over? No Second Chance / Life?

Nah man This really cant be all there is to It.

Last edited:
It is, sadly :blackpill::cryfeels:
That would be absolute fucking Shit.

Well atleast you Dont have a conscious after death ( I REALLY HOPE YOU DONT )

Imagine being conscious after death , kek. Unless you are Reborn AS a new , better Human

Nah man This really cant be all there is to It.
It is, sadly :blackpill::cryfeels:
I've started to think that there's even less to it than this. That sentience is just a mistake or a glitch, so to say. Sentience is the weirdest emergent property in the whole Universe and it shouldn't be a thing because it makes no sense at all.

Multiverse won't be real life.

I've started to think that there's even less to it than this. That sentience is just a mistake or a glitch, so to say. Sentience is the weirdest emergent property in the whole Universe and it shouldn't be a thing because it makes no sense at all.
I agree, we should be the same as all other animals; eat, survive, reproduce. Why do we even need all this "civilization" shit subverting the real meaning of existence?

FUCK YOU ALIEN DNA MIXERS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Theoritcally we could be slayers in the unknown worlds maybe.....our alternative universe selfs can quantumally help us ascend throughly as we eternally all share the same being. Just different bodies. But this is just a theory I have conducted when I was staring at the ceiling when in bed :shock::feelsbadman: it has to be mathematically possible that we aren't virgins and we breed in the next world. Maybe just maybe we will be reborn as those copies of ourselves in the next world or I'm coping beyond my indigenous autism:feelscry:
I hope my alt universe selves are living happier lives than I am...than we all are really.

I think there are fully Sentient ( US , Some Man ) and Semi Sentient ( Normy , Most Woman ) people Here

Normies can be in a Shit Position yet They have No Problem Working 20 years for Someone else and Call it their. purpose , while barely getting 1,5k a month ( If even )

Normies are absolutely Ignorant you think its Retarted.

Yet They get Most of their Shit because They arent Sentient enough to question their Position and Things in General

Would be cool If you where unconscious while living lol , Like in a constant alcoholic / Weed State , i think thats how its Like being semi sentient

I think there are fully Sentient ( US , Some Man ) and Semi Sentient ( Normy , Most Woman ) people Here

Normies can be in a Shit Position yet They have No Problem Working 20 years for Someone else and Call it their. purpose , while barely getting 1,5k a month ( If even )

Yet They get Most of their Shit because They arent Sentient enough to question their Position and Things in General

Would be cool If you where unconscious while living lol , Like in a constant alcoholic / Weed State , i think thats how its Like being semi sentient
basically become ghosts, or ghost shifter i.e like titan shifters but its ghosts and you can forever be in a weed state while going out of bounds of metaphysical realm :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsautistic::feelshaha:

basically become ghosts, or ghost shifter i.e like titan shifters but its ghosts and you can forever be in a weed state while going out of bounds of metaphysical realm :worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsautistic::feelshaha:
Not Ghosts but your brain is so far Off you couldnt Care less ( constant drug State )

Maybe this is why I don't remember much of my life. I was living on bluepill autopilot. I couldn't even have any happy normie experiences to remember because my life itself reflected the blackpill reality. Had the redpill and blackpill not existed, I would have remained a slave.

And semi-unconsciousness wasn't fun. The memories of my bluepill life feel more like a nightmare than a dream. I'd rather be completely non-sentient.