Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If the men that are going to watch Barbie died, the world would be 62.37% better

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
I hate this motherfuckers that are going to watch shit stuff like Barbie just to please women, there is some clips from parts of the movie showing the feminist jokes playing inside of the movie theather, you can hear those cock suckers competing to see who can fake laugh harder, the image of the predatory male feminist come to my mind

"See babe I laughed HAHAHAHA, aint Im a good little boy?"

bbf.png

Every new movie that comes out sucks, I only enjoyed the spiderman movie with the nigger as spiderman and the dragon ball super hero movie.

Every new movie that comes out sucks, I only enjoyed the spiderman movie with the nigger as spiderman and the dragon ball super hero movie.
I don't even remember watching something new post 2018 everything looks like utterly shit

The world would be better if we abolished all industries and went back to growing our own food and building our own houses

The world would be better if we abolished all industries and went back to growing our own food and building our own houses
Cope, foids would have dumps building houses and growing food for them while fucking Chad

We have good a few good ones tbh- I liked Dune, The Martian, some of the new Star Treks, Prometheus, Joker, the Total Recall remake, Mad Max: Fury Road, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back