Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the main thing you're proud of is your age, then you're a failure.

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Fact.

I see a lot of people saying "Well I'm better than you because I'm older than you!" and I just can't help but laugh. These fuckers fell for the "muh wisdom" meme hard.

Face it, if the only thing you have going for yourself is your age, YOU'RE A FAILURE. Everyone ages, you're not special. You're not more wise. You're admitting to being worthless and feeling proud that you've been worthless for longer than the rest of us have been.

In the context of this site it makes sense because of how many highchoolers there are who think they are incels. Sorry bud its not yet over for you. and that's a good thing

I do not care about people from High schools accessing this site, if they are incel thats okay, I believe that the sooner an incel learns about the blackpill, the better will be his understanding of the worldview about him and his suffering may be less

In the context of this site it makes sense because of how many highchoolers there are who think they are incels. Sorry bud its not yet over for you. and that's a good thing

Apparently not because the "oldcels" here were young once and they ended up incels.

I can't believe we have fucking ageism on an INCEL forum. You'd think we'd be above that shit but nah.

"but but muh youngcels will get laid and brag here" take all the "young" fakecels. Did they get laid because they were young? No, they got laid because THEY'RE GOOD LOOKING.

Not one young incel has gotten laid because of his youth. Not one. The ones that did are NOT UGLY. THAT'S THE FUCKING KEY. NOT YOUTH, ATTRACTIVENESS!

I call myself an oldcel because of how long Ive been in the incelsphere.

Better for being older? Aging is slowly putrefying. If anything I envy the teenage pretty boys form here. I'd give everything to go back to my looks and youth peak at 19 roughly, I'd approach foids the entire day.

Fact.

I see a lot of people saying "Well I'm better than you because I'm older than you!" and I just can't help but laugh. These fuckers fell for the "muh wisdom" meme hard.

Face it, if the only thing you have going for yourself is your age, YOU'RE A FAILURE. Everyone ages, you're not special. You're not more wise. You're admitting to being worthless and feeling proud that you've been worthless for longer than the rest of us have been.
I hate my age and every upcoming birthday.

Apparently not because the "oldcels" here were young once and they ended up incels.

I can't believe we have fucking ageism on an INCEL forum. You'd think we'd be above that shit but nah.

"but but muh youngcels will get laid and brag here" take all the "young" fakecels. Did they get laid because they were young? No, they got laid because THEY'RE GOOD LOOKING.

Not one young incel has gotten laid because of his youth. Not one. The ones that did are NOT UGLY. THAT'S THE FUCKING KEY. NOT YOUTH, ATTRACTIVENESS!

For example I started on r/foreveralone years ago. That subreddit is infuriating because every couple of days there's a "success story" with a kid 16-20 who thought he was incel but he transcended it. Trouble with girls is common for young normies it doesn't make you a fucking incel.

For example I started on r/foreveralone years ago. That subreddit is infuriating because every couple of days there's a "success story" with a kid 16-20 who thought he was incel but he transcended it. Trouble with girls is common for young normies it doesn't make you a fucking incel.

They succeed because they're not ugly. They were never incel because they were never ugly. It has nothing to do with youth, they're just not ugly. If you're not ugly you'll get laid if you really torture yourself enough.

I feel the same way. I kind of want everyone's post count and rank not displayed. It doesn't matter how seniored you are on this board, or how long you've been in the 'community' - that's just ego shit.

The only thing that matters is the content of your message. Hopefully you can share something entertaining or insightful.

Everyone here is a fucking failure.

I was talking to a guy who walked into our office and said 3x "I've worked here for 46 years son"

Of course he was asking for preferential treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back