Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the joker was a foid [Shadpill]

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

Hot but cringe

Then wouldn't watch tbh.

She’s pretty hot, ngl

Wtf these girls have dicks:feelsUgh:

The asses are too fat.

Wtf these girls have dicks:feelsUgh:

It's called Futanari with some Rule 34 since Batman is Western comics.

There were threads on Futanari but mods have been stealthily deleting them, due to it being a portal to the "sisspypill" and "trannymaxing" agenda. Just a reminder than 41%-50% of all male transgender teens attempt suicide.

Shadbase draws futas? I haven't seen any of his hentai include girls with dicks, maybe because I'm not a big fan of his work. I like sakimichan's artwork better tbh
It's called Futanari with some Rule 34 since Batman is Western comics.

There were threads on Futanari but mods have been stealthily deleting them, due to it being a portal to the "sisspypill" and "trannymaxing" agenda. Just a reminder than 41%-50% of all male transgender teens attempt suicide.
Yeah, I'm familiar with the term. But isn't liking females who have both a penis and a vagina the same as liking trannies?

Shadbase draws futas? I haven't seen any of his hentai include girls with dicks, maybe because I'm not a big fan of his work. I like sakimichan's artwork better tbh
He use to do it a lot back in the day. Not so much as of today. But it does happen.
Like today he drew pregnant "cheerleader"(belle delphine) with a giant horse cock.

Talented artist, don't get my wrong, but not a fan.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the term. But isn't liking females who have both a penis and a vagina the same as liking trannies?

Nope. Some unfortunate souls have been born as hermaphrodites (born with both male and female genitalia) but before you get excited they can not be Fathers or Mothers due to already fucked up chromosomes. According to this quoura there hasn't been a single recorded case of a hermaphrodite ever siring or birthing a child.

Trannies are just biologically men, but whose slender body frame and dimorphism merits they could pull off "trap game" more easily and gain attention.

But yeah both are gay since both trannies and hermaphrodites are genetic dead ends.

Unless a tranny allows a real female to "inject themselves" with "his sperm". In the same way gay men sometimes donate sperm, with a jar, turkey baster and Magic Mike dvd.

Nope. Some unfortunate souls have been born as hermaphrodites (born with both male and female genitalia) but before you get excited they can not be Fathers or Mothers due to already fucked up chromosomes. According to this quoura there hasn't been a single recorded case of a hermaphrodite ever siring or birthing a child.

Trannies are just biologically men, but whose slender body frame and dimorphism merits they could pull off "trap game" more easily and gain attention.

But yeah both are gay since both trannies and hermaphrodites are genetic dead ends.

Unless a tranny allows a real female to "inject themselves" with "his sperm". In the same way gay men sometimes donate sperm, with a jar, turkey baster and Magic Mike dvd.
Oh, I thought that futanari/hermaphrodites were an imaginary concept, a fetish, not a real thing. Thanks for the information! It must suck to be born with both genitals though especially if they wanted to reproduce in the future

shadman is a pussy who watered down his edginess to appeal to normalfaggots. doesn't do anymore rape, bestiality, loli or anything controversial

Nigga don't act like you didn't know :feelsseriously:
I didn't pay too much attention before posting I actually didn't see it.

shadman is a pussy who watered down his edginess to appeal to normalfaggots. doesn't do anymore rape, bestiality, loli or anything controversial
True he used to be based
Cb9

Normies ruin everything. It was bound to happen eventually
I didn't pay too much attention before posting I actually didn't see it.
Eddiemurphyyesnodapprov

Normies ruin everything. It was bound to happen eventually
I knew he would become infamous but I never expected him to cave in. I thought he would double down, not become so tame for popularity.