Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If The Great Replacement is a myth, then why did the college I used to attend go from 60% white to only 50% white in 7 only years?

B

bcroger

Admiral
The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

How the fuck can the Great Replacement not be real then? That makes no fucking sense.

Last edited:
Seems like the only ones stating that its a myth are the Jews who are responsible for it in the first place

that's what gaslighting is.

the great replacement is not a myth.
Jews want to silence us, but soon THEY will be silenced, just like in 1939-1945

The "authorities" say it's a myth in order to gaslight us and blind us to the obvious reality. I wonder if the Chinese told the Tibetans that their ethnic replacement was a myth and a conspiracy theory. I would not be surprised.​

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 60% white to only like 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus and around half the students I saw there were non-white. I checked the current demographics of my college it went from 60% white to only 50% white in just 7 years.

That 10% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now Indians and Mexicans everywhere. I saw quite a few fat Mexican girls as well. At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican foids start at like 18.

How the fuck can the Great Replacement not be real then? That makes no fucking sense.
Murder all ethnics trying to destroy White beauty

The "authorities" say it's a myth in order to gaslight us and blind us to the obvious reality. I wonder if the Chinese told the Tibetans that their ethnic replacement was a myth and a conspiracy theory. I would not be surprised.​
yep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back