Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If The First Thing You Do When You Walk In Your House Isn't Take Your Shoes Off You're a Western Animal

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
In preparation for life with my new waifu I've been taking some steps to bring Japan into my life.

Part of these steps are only shopping at uniqlo, using chopsticks, having rice paper dividers, and trying to only buy Japanese electronic products.

Yet the most important practice I keep is taking my shoes off as soon as I walk in my house. All the shoes I own are kept by my front door. The last thing I do before I leave is put my shoes on next to the door and the first thing I do when I come in is take them off,

HAHAHA, thank you for mentioning this.

In middle school, kids would be confused when they enter my house and asked for their shoes to be taken off and wear sandals instead.

When my cousin got his weeb friends from high school over, they all immediately take off their shoes without being asked to. Also, they would try to use chopstick even when we eat stuff that's much easier to eat with a fork.

It's pretty nice and funny to see.

YZsmyXI.jpg

aaGqKOa.png

cg4AMcx.png

If the first thing you do when you open your mouth isn't speak a Germanic or Romance language, you're a an Asian animal

You're right about not wearing shoes inside, that is the better way to go. It's cleaner and prevents you from bringing shit in from the outside.

Where I live we wear our shoes in the kitchen, but in my room I always take my shoes off on a mat before I enter.

That's part of slavic culture too. I never understood how westerners could walk with their dirty shoes inside the house.

That's part of slavic culture too. I never understood how westerners could walk with their dirty shoes inside the house.

Based Eastern Europeans.

In preparation for life with my new waifu I've been taking some steps to bring Japan into my life.

Part of these steps are only shopping at uniqlo, using chopsticks, having rice paper dividers, and trying to only buy Japanese electronic products.

Yet the most important practice I keep is taking my shoes off as soon as I walk in my house. All the shoes I own are kept by my front door. The last thing I do before I leave is put my shoes on next to the door and the first thing I do when I come in is take them off,
What are you going to do if you go to Japan and none of the women there want anything to do with you?

What are you going to do if you go to Japan and none of the women there want anything to do with you?

Buy stuff you can't get/import here and cope with raw anime and manga until the robo-waifus come out.

Buy stuff you can't get/import here and cope with raw anime and manga until the robo-waifus come out.
What's your plan for moving there? I'm thinking about Japan as an option as well. Have you traveled there before?

It's over if you wageslave in Japan without a cute wife tbh, how can anyone even cope with that over there.

What's your plan for moving there? I'm thinking about Japan as an option as well. Have you traveled there before?

I'm going in June for a 1-2 week vacation.

If it lives up to my wildest fantasies I'm going to return after I graduate and try to get a job with a western corporation in Tokyo at best or become an English teacher at worst.

Then I'll spend every minute of the day I'm not working searching for my waifu who I'll make my waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu) and bring back with me to the United States once I've made sure she loves me so I don't have to spend the rest of my life surrounded by autistic, beta nip guys who hate foreigners.

It's over if you wageslave in Japan without a cute wife tbh, how can anyone even cope with that over there.

Even if I get a high-paying easy job if I don't find a waifu in like a month or two I'm coming straight back home to LDAR.

My hatred of weebs is starting to catch up with my hatred of females.

OP on suicide watch when he realizes how delusional he is.

Taking your shoes off when you enter your house is delusional ?
If you knew more about op's history you'd know what I meant, there's nothing wrong with taking off your shoes in doors in fact its ideal.

If you knew more about op's history you'd know what I meant, there's nothing wrong with taking off your shoes in doors in fact its ideal.
I don’t know to much about his post history. Give me a run down.

I don’t know to much about his post history. Give me a run down.
Weeb, thinks Japan is heaven, doesnt see how Japan is more cucked then the west in many ways (this is even evident to all the empowered women anime characters), thinks he can get a waifu in Japan by using JBW (semi reasonable but if hes a truecel then it wont work)

Weeb, thinks Japan is heaven, doesnt see how Japan is more cucked then the west in many ways (this is even evident to all the empowered women anime characters), thinks he can get a waifu in Japan by using JBW (semi reasonable but if hes a truecel then it wont work)
Sounds like a legit plan and you shouldn’t be knocking anyone for having a plan to ascend

And btw I already knew about his plan, we’re going to both find waifus in Japan.

Last edited:
Sounds like a legit plan and you shouldn’t be knocking anyone for having a plan to ascend

And btw I already knew about his plan, we’re going to both find waifus in Japan.

IMG 6773

Pic related.

It's not 3D knajdd!!

Miik1.png

I believe you do this in Europe too, it's just in America that you for some reason keep your shoes on inside:rolleyes:

I never wear shoes.

I said it sounds semi reasonable as long as hes not a truecel, and i whole heartedly believe that its harder to ascend in japan then the west, all the women there are working and have less reason to settle down then a western women (unless they meet a white 6+/10) all power to you guys but dont be delusional and have high hopes.

lol wtfpeople wear shoes inside their house, I have been doing this since a kid that just makes your floor dirty disgusting

This is the average weeb, it is a form of severe mental impairment.

Ht holland court case jef 130426 wmain

rasied wrong and they never had the brain power when adults to put 2 and 2 together.

JFL if you don't take your shoes off when yiu enter your house.
There is no such thing as a "slavic" culture.

Last edited:
I do this however, I have a pair of flip flops that I wear exclusively around the house just so I don't accidentally step on a spider or any other bug that might be crawling around the floor.

In Canada we always take our shoes off before we enter the house, also why do you use caps so much?

using chopsticks

This is a terrible mistake. Surely you want some cute moments with your waifu over you failing to use chopsticks properly?

Being alcoholics, being violent, and generally low IQ?

This is a terrible mistake. Surely you want some cute moments with your waifu over you failing to use chopsticks properly?

Yes I want to her to see me trying and mess up and then correct me and laugh about it.

There's lots of thing that are so different in Japan they'll be plenty of opportunities for that though.

Blush Happy

i thought everyone took off their shoes when entering their house

Last edited:
JFL if you don't take your shoes off when yiu enter your house.

Yes there is. I'm not aware of any Slavic country where people don't take their shoes off in the house.

I'm pretty sure only Amerisharts don't do this

Being alcoholics, being violent, and generally low IQ?
Slavs dominate math olympiades and coding competetions along with chinks
id dropkick you beta western cuck

Are there people out there who actually dont take their shoes off when they go into their house? WTF I thought taking off your shoes is the norm

@Weed Lmao at western plebs walking in their house with their shoes on.

@Weed Lmao at western plebs walking in their house with their shoes on.
Ewww, although I do that sometimes because I know I am subhuman and that's the reason I wear same clothes for weeks but it feels weird to walk with shoes on, I only do it when I am ready to go out or some shit.

Ewww, although I do that sometimes because I know I am subhuman and that's the reason I wear same clothes for weeks but it feels weird to walk with shoes on, I only do it when I am ready to go out or some shit.
Same, tbh I only wear shoes inside when I'm about to go out and I forget something. I sometimes wear the same T-shirt at home for weeks, but I always wear clean shit when I go outside/to work.

Same, tbh I only wear shoes inside when I'm about to go out and I forget something. I sometimes wear the same T-shirt at home for weeks, but I always wear clean shit when I go outside/to work.
Same habitcel except I can wear old clothes outside, I drive anyway lel.