Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If the EU were to label this site illegal,what would happen to the users?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Negative iq post,I know.But lately I've been thinking about It and every time I do.I break into a cold sweat.What If this site gets labeled hate-speech or a terrorist group.In a day and age,where a green frog synbolises genocide, according ot the elite,It's not that far fetched to assume that they'd try to squash discussions of inceldom as well.
The feds are already on here.If the ruling class decides that being on a site such as this one is moraly reprehensable and is therefore to be punished.What would happen to the users?Would the EU just get their info,from logs and so on?Evem dough I don't advocate for violence I'm still scared shitless.
Am I just paranoid?
I'm in Eastern Europe,btw.

Last edited:
We will have to see.

I'd switch over to a VPN I guess...

Then we revolt.

We will organize militias and go mass ER

just use a proxy/VPN and don't use windows

I dont think the EU cares that much about incels.
political extremists and religious extremists are a threat orders of magnitude more dangerous than incels.

Well...this isn't helping my paranoia. :confused:
I dont think the EU cares that much about incels.
political extremists and religious extremists are a threat orders of magnitude more dangerous than incels.
They don't act as much on logic as they do on feelings,I don't think the fact that religious extremism is more dangerous would stop them from banning this site.The EU is really cucked.

Last edited:
i dont care lol

i bought 3 months vpn after article 13 was issued but havent used it yet ngl, paid 36 euros too

They don't act as much on logic as they do on feelings,I don't think the fact that religious extremism is more dangerous would stop them from banning this site.The EU is really cucked.

Unfortunately I have to agree. However, I think they will do something when the incels will be too much to make the current ponzi scheme of an economy still viable. They can ban a site, but they can't avoid the spread of the blackpill and inceldom.

Eurocels will be rounded up and shipped off to incel concentration camps where they'll be indocrinated to be wagecucks

i bought 3 months vpn after article 13 was issued but havent used it yet ngl, paid 36 euros too
What vpn exactly?Does It make your PC slower?
It's not like they'll lock all of us up.
The EU is no stranger to retarded laws.
Eurocels will be rounded up and shipped off to incel concentration camps where they'll be indocrinated to be wagecucks
GetFucked

I'd switch over to a VPN I guess...

Same. I'd still carry on & thank God for Brexit.
Unfortunately I have to agree. However, I think they will do something when the incels will be too much to make the current ponzi scheme of an economy still viable. They can ban a site, but they can't avoid the spread of the blackpill and inceldom.

Precisely this.

VPNcels would rise up

It'll happen in ausfailia first

Gotta wonder how long until America follows the same path of Europe tbh..

Dark times ahead.

Over for Eurocucks tbh

Gotta wonder how long until America follows the same path of Europe tbh..

Dark times ahead.
the social media giants will bring it worldwide, just wait and see

We will commit a mass suicide so they wont get to us first

Make this site only available through TOR!!

Incels.onion

Negative iq post,I know.But lately I've been thinking about It and every time I do.I break into a cold sweat.What If this site gets labeled hate-speech or a terrorist group.In a day and age,where a green frog synbolises genocide, according ot the elite,It's not that far fetched to assume that they'd try to squash discussions of inceldom as well.
The feds are already on here.If the ruling class decides that being on a site such as this one is moraly reprehensable and is therefore to be punished.What would happen to the users?Would the EU just get their info,from logs and so on?Evem dough I don't advocate for violence I'm still scared shitless.
Am I just paranoid?
I'm in Eastern Europe,btw.
The cucks in Power Will do anything in order to protect no lady, in surprised this place is Still here

The cucks in Power Will do anything in order to protect no lady, in surprised this place is Still here
Nab,the EU is really incompetent when It comes to the internet.They probably had no idea how to take the site down.

:y'all: or can he?

Unlikely he’s already on eggshells as it is, jewing away our infrastructure to China and juggling feisty rapefugees prioritises frustrated lonely virgins

Nab,the EU is really incompetent when It comes to the internet.They probably had no idea how to take the site down.
the boomers in power have no idea how the internet work, but they are shitong of IT cucks willingly to do their biding

U.S. isn't cucked to that point yet

They would most likely rope.

They would go after the site and administrators first, get all the user info, and then shut down the site. We'd have to chat on the dark web

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back