Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the Elliot survived, would he have a chance of getting sex?

cannotintofriends

cannotintofriends

over
★★
many murderers in prison receive letters and meeting proposals, etc., from femoids.
Elliot wasn't a 2/10 so he wouldn't get something like that, I think if he survived he would have the chance for the sex he so expected

25d.png

He could have pretended he was half Korean and started a Kpopmaxxing and probably got Tinder dates.

Yes, the only reason that you see women on Twitter saying that they think Elliott is cute and that they would give him a chance is because he has made himself a chad by CrimeMaxxing and mogging all of the men he killed

many murderers in prison receive letters and meeting proposals, etc., from femoids.
Elliot wasn't a 2/10 so he wouldn't get something like that, I think if he survived he would have the chance for the sex he so expected

25d.png
Obviously, he wasn't ugly, it wasn't really over for him,he could have SEAmaxxed,he coukd have not been obsessed with only blonde stacies,Remember he was is California,which is full of chads and stacies,he was at the wrong place at the wrong time,if he were in Africa or asia,I mean anywhere in asia,he could have ascended easily,.hell,if he could have ascended with a low tier becky if he wanted to in california itself, somhe wasn't a truecel.

Yes

Someone can post the blond foid who became an Eliot stalker

It’s the murder halo

I’ve seen foids online thirst after him, going ER gives a hybristophilia halo

100% chance. He was a fakecel.

ofc, foids would come to jail to sleep with him and have his kids, not many foids but there would be several 100%
american foids are actually the most ill about getting attracted to killers and psychos

Yes, the only reason that you see women on Twitter saying that they think Elliott is cute and that they would give him a chance is because he has made himself a chad by CrimeMaxxing and mogging all of the men he killed
not a mog if you need a gun to kill someone lol :blackpill:

He has good looks and the only reason he was a virgin was because he was autistic.

Could he? Maybe if he went to asia to run hapa game but in reality he was a omega autist that wanted only stacys and wouldn't settle for less. The only way ER could have ascended is if he wasn't ER.

Last edited:
Not with his 'tism

:feelskek: mogging all of the men he killed. is this the path to ascension?

I'll be honest, ER was stacy only fakecel but it's a good meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back