Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If the blackpill is bullshit then why do so many women get angry when we mention its basics?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
All you need is to post a meme in your favorite social network about how women just want good looking guys and you're gonna get tons of comments from angry foids calling you incel and insulting you. Why is that? I mean, if what we talk is as bullshit as the flat earth then why do we receive so much hate?

Truth is that you know that what you're saying is true when people get angry at you. People know that foids would rather die instead of touching a subhuman, but they like to live in that bubble where everything is perfect and where every man gets what he deserves if he works hard enough. Fucking delusional normies. Truth is simple. Foids don't like ugly men. Foids just like good looking men.

Truth hurts. Nothing much else I can say.

Foids want unattractive men dead

You can even post legit studies backing up what you say and still just get called "misogynistic" or "incel" by women and cucks who just tell you to work on your personality. It's infuriating.

“thou dost protest too much”

Anything that dares to lame any blame on women is immediately discredited. Femoids truly are a privileged class.

All you need is to post a meme in your favorite social network about how women just want good looking guys and you're gonna get tons of comments from angry foids calling you incel and insulting you. Why is that? I mean, if what we talk is as bullshit as the flat earth then why do we receive so much hate?

Truth is that you know that what you're saying is true when people get angry at you. People know that foids would rather die instead of touching a subhuman, but they like to live in that bubble where everything is perfect and where every man gets what he deserves if he works hard enough. Fucking delusional normies. Truth is simple. Foids don't like ugly men. Foids just like good looking men.
I mean in the same way if I heard someone say “water boils at 1 degrees Celsius” and they doubled down on it I would get angry because they are such a retard for not knowing a basic scientific fact and then doubling down on the misinformation. This isn’t to defend women and soys, but just show that in their minds they think you are retarded, because they think everyone knows personality is the key and they believe you are spreading misinformation.

In the case of females, they get mad because if all men went blackpill/red pill there would be no voting rights, no special privileges, no nothing for them and they hate it.

Women don't want the Truth to get out

They get angry because they know it is true and do not want to confront FACTS.
Think of women like THIS:

Heads in the sand.
You cannot argue with people who do not want to confront facts.

Because it's not. And they are worried that more men know the truth.

A pattern I see, they tend to forcely miss the point of the comic critiquing the very structure, like if a kid pointed that animals shouldn't talk in a fable.

Foids dont want bad blood or make enemies with the 85% of men who are sub 6.5 and are nothing more than annoying lampposts to them. It's like you are a crip and in a room with 85 bloods and 15 other random blokes. Someone call you out as a crip. You would freak out and deny it like there is no tomorrow.