Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the americas were nuked

Should america be nuked?

• Russian invasion

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Chinese invasion

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Nukes and evacuate the subhumans and men but not women

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
Men would have a better life, TBH the cuckmerica is where the SJWs are coming from, This culture spreads to other cultures and ruins it for many men by giving women unreasonable standards, Most of the videos i see about this narcissistic women pest is from the US, Most of these trends are from the US, So if russia or the chinese nukes america the problem would be solved.

How To Deal With Angry Women

I support the US being nuked so i can have sex

Nothing of value will be lost

The Chinese have already invaded.

It's called TikTok.

I hope chinks come over, destroy the west and hang all priests to build a totalitarian atheist society

i wanna see a chink invasion, just because it will definitely be way more interesting to see than Russians invading US.

the chinese invasion - Meme by MAGAmexican :) Memedroid

If you're gonna nuke America for being too liberal then nuke Europe too.

If you're gonna nuke America for being too liberal then nuke Europe too.
Europes liberalism comes from america dumbass, Destroy the center destroy the movement!

The United States or the western hemisphere

Europes liberalism comes from america dumbass, Destroy the center destroy the movement!
Euro and American liberalism both come from Israel

Tbh most of humanity in general needs to go, we need a worldwide genocide of soycucks

America is more conservative than europe tho.
Canada and the us are both woke shitholes now and they own most corporations that also are gay now, I saw a gay rainbow on my painment app just 20 min ago

Canada and the us are both woke shitholes now and they own most corporations that also are gay now, I saw a gay rainbow on my painment app just 20 min ago
Depends NY and California are more woke than Europe but Texas and Florida are more conservative than Europe.

Europe is mostly Atheist whilst America is more Christian.

Depends NY and California are more woke than Europe but Texas and Florida are more conservative than Europe.

Europe is mostly Atheist whilst America is more Christian.
All the meanwhile im enjoying sandwitches, I ordered 2 but for some reason i got 4 and it confuses me, Oh well

All the meanwhile im enjoying sandwitches, I ordered 2 but for some reason i got 4 and it confuses me, Oh well
Does the Norwegian gov try to force you to work?

Does the Norwegian gov try to force you to work?
They did, The workplace gave me 3 dollar an hour and the goverment gave me 100 dollars to keep me alive every week so i could be a cog in the machine, I was worked like a workhorse sometimes looking like a zombie, Now im neet and got 100 dollar more so 200 dollar a week, I did this work for 7 years and i am fucking pissed, This goverment is a scam, Atleast i get to neet now after 7+ years of working + college