Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If the agepill is noticable for MegaChad, it will completely demolish an ugly incel like you

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
At 24 years old, I know its right around the corner. My hair hasn't started to bald yet, but I know its coming.

Just look at a young Ben Afflick, perfect massive framed Chad. I wish my ugly black ass was one of his bastard children.

1555d42216da61cbee5a687570537b62.jpg

Now look at him, his face looks like it got stung by 100 bees. A man with a natural bulging jawline had to resort to Beardmaxxing to cover up his second double chin.
ben-affleck3.jpg

Now obviously, all Ben has to do is excercise more and drop some weight and he's back to slaying 18 year olds, but still its the principal.

This is BEN FUCKING AFFLICK. Think about how your going to look in just 10 years.

TODAY IS THE BEST YOU WILL EVER LOOK IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Yeah I'm already starting to lose my hair at 20, it honestly doesn't bother me too much because my face is way more of an issue

Its cuz he is fat and bloated. Get him to 11% bodyfat and on some roids, he will be a slayer. Still the same bone structure.

Its cuz he is fat and bloated. Get him to 11% bodyfat and on some roids, he will be a slayer. Still the same bone structure.
Wtf didnt he play as Batman and stayed in godtier shape to be batman?

Lmao

overrated looks, agepill it's negative in other ways

Suicide before 30 is legit, especially if you can't afford to surgerymaxx... Like for real, if you can't surgerymaxx before 30, what do you have to live for? I know mid 30's incels, they are a few years away from being 40 year old virgins... Most of these guys are angry and depressed while still hoding on to the bluepill, once they see the turth of the Black Pill, after rejecting like they've been trained to for a awhile, they will see that they have nothing left. It's over, not only are we genetic abominations but we are victims of a genocide. The only way out of the death camp is facial surgery that costs a lifetime of betabux thus making it impossible to get before it's too late. Ask yourself... Are you going to grow old in this death camp and suffer decades biological defeat and complete facial shame? Are you going to wait for the guards to take you to the execution room so they can laugh and take selfies next to your constrained, helpless, truecel body as they pump you with the pink juice like a dog? Are you going to make the right choice and die with honor before the pain of being ugly and 30 hits you, are you going to have respect for yourself and liberate your soul by performing merciful self death through ritual starvation. If you're thinking about suicide, that means you should do it and you should research prayopavesa and santhara...

Life just keeps sucking. Maybe there will be moments of reprieve, but it won't last for very long. It just keeps on sucking.

Suicide before 30 is legit, especially if you can't afford to surgerymaxx... Like for real, if you can't surgerymaxx before 30, what do you have to live for? I know mid 30's incels, they are a few years away from being 40 year old virgins... Most of these guys are angry and depressed while still hoding on to the bluepill, once they see the turth of the Black Pill, after rejecting like they've been trained to for a awhile, they will see that they have nothing left. It's over, not only are we genetic abominations but we are victims of a genocide. The only way out of the death camp is facial surgery that costs a lifetime of betabux thus making it impossible to get before it's too late. Ask yourself... Are you going to grow old in this death camp and suffer decades biological defeat and complete facial shame? Are you going to wait for the guards to take you to the execution room so they can laugh and take selfies next to your constrained, helpless, truecel body as they pump you with the pink juice like a dog? Are you going to make the right choice and die with honor before the pain of being ugly and 30 hits you, are you going to have respect for yourself and liberate your soul by performing merciful self death through ritual starvation. If you're thinking about suicide, that means you should do it and you should research prayopavesa and santhara...
What's stopping you from doing it?

In 10 years I will still be ~15% bf and NW0. And still posting here.

I'll make a video declaration but I can't livestream the whole thing because the process takes several months, maybe even a year. I'm going to go to a major city and blend in with the homeless population while I do it. I'm trying to get the actually euphoria and nihilistic spiritual enlightenment from it.

cope in 10 years u will be 20% bf and NW3
I've made it to 31 as NW0, so I don't think much is going to happen there. I might be 20% bf if I give up on everything, but I have plenty of free time and gym is one of the only things I enjoy.

!remindme 10years :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I've made it to 31 as NW0, so I don't think much is going to happen there. I might be 20% bf if I give up on everything, but I have plenty of free time and gym is one of the only things I enjoy.
mogs me by surviving till 31, i will rope before 25.

Suicide before 30 is legit

I do really support this. What is the point of being alive only to be a low-level worker? You will not get any old-age pension. You will work hard for little money.

It's over.
Simple as that

louis ck disagrees

youre not telling me anything i dont know im 35.

I wish my ugly black ass was one of his bastard children.
:feelskek: me too man, me too..
instead I have a soyboy cuck father and he left my mother too..jfl
Life just keeps sucking. Maybe there will be moments of reprieve, but it won't last for very long. It just keeps on sucking.
word. Thats why idk wether to have children or not. Have children, theyll just suffer, unless theyre chad.
not have children, life is meaningless. just lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back