Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if that was a girl would you fugg it

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Sd8qRLb.jpg

im not sure if thats a girl or male, but if that was a girl would you fugg this thing?

you can later give it a leash and pretend its your dog if you have dog kink

volcel if you wouldn't

Unfortunately my body feels attracted only to at least 4/10 girls, so no

Unfortunately my body feels attracted only to at least 4/10 girls, so no

cope if you dont think shes at least solid 6/10 psl

reminds mutants from fallout 1-2

cope if you dont think shes at least solid 6/10 psl
Her face is nice but her body is barely human, and when we're fucking it is more important than her face. Her psl still moggs mine to oblivion and back tho

No. Thats fucked man.

I'd fuck her doggy style.

Of course not. That right there is a trucel. If this was a man and no foid wanted to fugg it I wouldn't even blame the foid.

There is no god

"Inceldom Discussion"

Sd8qRLb.jpg

im not sure if thats a girl or male, but if that was a girl would you fugg this thing?

Where did you find that picture? lol
What's his/her condition called?

no, i only want 9-10 - 10-10 stacies not ugly foids i do not consider them women but an alien species

Hell to the no

Where did you find that picture? lol
What's his/her condition called?
Genu recurvatum

Genu recurvatum

lol I have heard about this from seeing stories of people who have that condition being perceived as demons and shapeshifters in some parts of the world.

in a place full of autism

stop offending her you utter subhuman. she has more SMV and sex with chads than you with ugly fat women and any women combined

Post your Photofeeler results here and we'll see who is a subhuman. :feelskek:

Dating Male 1

Also as screenshot, not just plain text.

I'll be honest. Her face is good. I will fuck her for sure. 100%. However, I wouldn't be in a relationship with her because it looks like she's very high maintenance. If she can clean and look after herself then yeah I'd date her. At this point I just want sex and the assurance that someone loves me. She has a mouth, a vagina and a fully functioning brain(I'm assuming). That's all I need.

I can't imagine living like this especially in this superficial fake world. Makes me feel good about myself.

I'll be honest. Her face is good. I will fuck her for sure. 100%. However, I wouldn't be in a relationship with her because it looks like she's very high maintenance. If she can clean and look after herself then yeah I'd date her. At this point I just want sex and the assurance that someone loves me. She has a mouth, a vagina and a fully functioning brain(I'm assuming). That's all I need.

lmao imagine that thing running around the house and pooping evereywhere and pissing and u hav to clean it and she wont let you get out of house and you end unmalnutrioned and schizophrenic and fearful

lmao imagine that thing running around the house and pooping evereywhere and pissing and u hav to clean it and she wont let you get out of house and you end unmalnutrioned and schizophrenic and fearful
Yeah that's why I said she's probably too high maintenance.

is it even possible to do it with her?

Sd8qRLb.jpg

Ride it into town bro!
Bareback!
Yeee ha!

What frickin inhumane country is this? If your knee joints are the wrong way round doctors usually turn them. Sad shit man. Sure I would.

On a second look it seems her head and feet are wring way round? I would still let the docs turn my knees ngl. Asshole in the front who cares. At least you can walk properly.

Last edited:
Definitely not. It actually looks like some subhuman freak. It’s inhumane that the doctors let it live like that