Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If teenage girls are not responsible for their actions because they are young, then I am not responsible for any failure to date in my teens either.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 35m
Overwhelming hypocrisy.

When teenage girls are complete sluts and treat you like shit for asking her out, make fun of you, and fawn over your bullies;

You aren't allowed to hate women for this, they were young and their brains were still developing.

---

You were awkward as a teenager, and couldn't get dates despite trying over and over again? (Volcel users who haven't asked out, gtfo this site.)

Well that's clearly no one's fault but your own, you have no right to be mad at anyone but yourself, if you hold onto even the slightest resentment or anger from that time you are a creepy incel who deserves his fate because after all, the fact that you were young and inexperienced is irrelevant. Oh, and don't even think about trying to date teenage girls now that you actually have experience and know what you're doing, or we'll fucking lynch you. You chose to be incel in your teens so you deserve your fate.

But don't you dare even think of judging girls for their past, you loser virgin, they were children and had no idea what they are doing. They bear no culpability, but being an incel is a choice.

Last edited:
L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
165d 8h 56m
Greta Thunberg or the former Parkland bullies should be taken seriously despite their age, but if you criticize them you attack children. They only want the best of both worlds, the respect for adults, but the lenience for children.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 35m
Lebensmüder said:
Greta Thunberg or the former Parkland bullies should be taken seriously despite their age, but if you criticize them you attack children. They only want the best of both worlds, the respect for adults, but the lenience for children.
Absolutely, agreed. If they're going to act like adults and put themselves in the public sphere, they deserve to be treated like adults i.e. no pulling punches.

Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
62d 8h 8m

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
315d 6h 12m
Try it. AOC is 15 here. :feelsEhh:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 35m
Gyros_Pretcel said:
Try it. AOC is 15 here. :feelsEhh:
Oh ok bro because aoc was my only problem

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
92d 8h 2m
ScornedStoic said:
Avi posting in 2021, what a relic
Brutal FWHR mog.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
315d 6h 12m
ScornedStoic said:
Oh ok bro because aoc was my only problem
Never sure with you, if you are serious. :chad:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 35m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 14h 44m
Ugly= wrong
Ugly and male= more wrong

t. normie and foid brains

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

demons everywhere
★★
39d 3h 6m
Mainländer said:
Ugly= wrong
Ugly and male= more wrong

t. normie and foid brains
wrong, ugly women are always right too

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 14h 44m
0Energy0Happyness said:
wrong, ugly women are always right too
Basically, gynocentrism and lookism. I agree that gynocentrism is even stronger.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
121d 18h 50m
I don't think anyone is saying that you chose to be dateless in your teens. It's totally understandable that a teenager might not know how to navigate their social environment. And I don't know anyone who says you can't regret being lonely and friendless as a teen.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
15d 19h 7m
Very high IQ. It's fascinating how women ended up with all the rights but barely the responsibilites of men, at least on a social level.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★
5d 22h 59m
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 35m
FrothySolutions said:
I don't think anyone is saying that you chose to be dateless in your teens. It's totally understandable that a teenager might not know how to navigate their social environment. And I don't know anyone who says you can't regret being lonely and friendless as a teen.
No one is saying it literally in the sense that one prefers to be incel but plenty of people are saying that we in fact chose inceldom through virtue of our actions and decisions throughout life, like choosing to be negative for example.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8