Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Ted bundy’s victims were all men, people would be less hostile toward him

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
People are more hostile towards bundy than they are to Dahmer

Dahmer’s victims were men

Gay bundy? that would be fucking hilarious, but foids would still want him freed

being gay is wrong though

I don't see much hate for Bundy, they made a Netflix show about him. If he was ugly and short there would be no Netflix.

These university foids say they can't believe he's a killer because HE DOESN"T LOOK LIKE ONE :blackpill::feelsree:

Last edited:
Foids can't wait to watch his movie. While the joker is being crucified.

Foids can't wait to watch his movie. While the joker is being crucified.
I don't see much hate for Bundy, they made a Netflix show about him. If he was ugly and short there would be no Netflix.

These university foids say they can't believe he's a killer because HE DOESN"T LOOK LIKE ONE :blackpill::feelsree:

people made films about someone, doesn't mean they like them. look at the comments on ted bundy videos and 50% of the comments will be all "hang him in public" while jeffrey dahmer's video's comments would have less of those comments.

true, but foids would like him less, unless all his victms were all incels. Then foids would wet their pants only by hearing his name.

people made films about someone, doesn't mean they like them. look at the comments on ted bundy videos and 50% of the comments will be all "hang him in public" while jeffrey dahmer's video's comments would have less of those comments.

Men mostly say that, meanwhile the women are attracted to them.

Who gives a fuck if a cuck dislikes you while his girlfriend is suckling your dick?. Lmao. Women worship the ground people like Richard ramirez and meeks walk on.

Holy shit you're right, that never even occurred to me. This is a great blackpill for mindfucking normies.