Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If steroids could magically fix ALL the issues that made you an incel...

Fat Link

Fat Link

Like a river's flow it never ends...
★★★★★
I'm talking EVERYTHING ie all your mental and physical issues fixed, but you'd only get say 20 good years of being a Chad before your body went to shit would you take them?

Also for further explanation the idea I'm getting at here is say in some alternative universe where steroids could fix all of your incel related problems you could only begin taking them at 20 and becoming a Chad then and you'd only get to be a top tier Chad for 20 years from that point which would end at 40 as your body began breaking down from the roids leaving you a miserable final lets say 10-15 years of life.

That said though you'd get as much high quality nubile pussy that you could handle or could ever dream of wanting for that 20 years.

It would be the easiest money ever spent. IDC about my lifespan being reduced, I'd rope by the time I'm 40 anyway.

Sign me the fuck up.

where's the risk? i could never gymmaxx anyways so there's no reason to not do it. sign me up

Yes i would take them. Only 20 years as a chad? Sounds amazing ngl. Even one day as chad beats a lifetime of inceldom

Yes i would take them. Only 20 years as a chad? Sounds amazing ngl. Even one day as chad beats a lifetime of inceldom
This, whether or not OP's hypothetical was a rit of divine salvation or even a more sinister Faustian bargain I wouldn't hesitate to take this deal. I could live the life OP outlined a thousand times over the one life I have now, a newfound Amor Fati worth loving.

Only as asteroids would help me.

steroids gonna make you bald

nearly every roid fitness youtuber is receeding or bald

it fucks up like 99% of men who take them

steroids gonna make you bald

nearly every roid fitness youtuber is receeding or bald

it fucks up like 99% of men who take them
Well he did say that this could rid an incel of all phsyical and mental imperfections, which I presume would include MPB. @Fat Link perhaps instead of a steroid a double-edged panicea by some other name?