Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory if soycucks, fakecels and foid infiltrators had decent iq it would be over for this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 38579
  • Start date
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
every single infiltrator is too retarded to properly survive this forum for longs periods of time. every time they have this need to ADMIT they are infiltrators, either intentionally or unintentionally. there's many examples of this, like admitting they had sex, admitting they are faggots, admitting they are foids, etc.

they also are too retarded to adapt. they can't learn basic incel lingo properly even though it takes common sense and at least 2 braincels to understand it easily.

they can't help themselves but get butthurt and eventually throw a massive bluepill or redpill rage.

imagine if they actually weren't retarded however, there wouldn't be solid way to determine if they are infiltrators or not and thus the forum would be full of them.

i know there may be at least one right now that is a little bit clever enough to get away with it but as i said, they are a minority compared to the large ammount of GrAYcel larpers.

and i also know this forum isn't perfect and there's lots of bluepill and larper content.

Last edited:
I mean if they were good at blending in we couldn't detect them anyways.
Just because we've been able to catch a bunch of low IQ infiltrators doesnt mean all infiltrators are low IQ. high IQ ones might still exist and that's why we have to be extra cautious.

Last edited:
I mean if they were good at blending in we couldn't detect them anyways.
Just because we've been able to catch a bunch of low IQ infiltrators doesnt mean all infiltrators are low IQ. high IQ ones might still exist and that's why we have to be extra cautious.
i would say they are a minority compared to the large number of low iq infiltrators.

bare in mind that the average bluepiller is too low iq by default, they are unable to understand blackpill because they lack basic critical thinking skills, so it's nor surprise they aren't able to infiltrate.

admitting they are foids

Hey all you foid infiltrators - Gabby Petito was a slut, and she's burning in hell right now, with her friend Bianca Devins.:reeeeee::reeeeee::foidSoy::foidSoy::reeeeee::reeeeee:

show yourselves you impostors :feelsBox:

I don’t see what is so hard about figuring out incel lingo. When I see an unfamiliar incel word I immediately know what it means from context

I don’t see what is so hard about figuring out incel lingo. When I see an unfamiliar incel word I immediately know what it means from context
exactly. back in r9k 5-7 years ago i literally just by reading the word ''chad'' in a post i perfectly understood what he meant: top-tier tall white attractive man that slays

i didn't need to google, i didn't need to ask for explanations, i just understood it the second i read it.

and this is more funny considering i'm not a gringo and i'm an ESL

idk man @Diocel has an entire list of pictures from fakecels that larped on here for years. It's possible that there are infiltrators that are smart enough not to post dumb shit and get called out but we wouldn't know.

Hey all you foid infiltrators - Gabby Petito was a slut, and she's burning in hell right now, with her friend Bianca Devins.:reeeeee::reeeeee::foidSoy::foidSoy::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy:OHH NOOOO, NOT MY POTATERINO:feels::feels:

nice dick shaming on an incel forum. reported you fucking faggot.
jfl all his posts are postmaxxing shitposts i bet he's gripmaxxing alt or something.
idk man @Diocel has an entire list of pictures from fakecels that larped on here for years. It's possible that there are infiltrators that are smart enough not to post dumb shit and get called out but we wouldn't know.
well you are correct they got for years, although they could have still here if they didn't expose themselves, i think diocel didn't doxx any of them as far as i know.