Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If someones SO refuses to suck dick or any other non penis in vagina sexual act, then they dont really love the guy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
What reason would there be for a woman to deny sucking dick besides not liking the guy enough? Absolutely nothing.
Guys are wasting their life working their ass off and these sluts can't be bothered to open their fucking mouths and gargle a dick.
That is why the vast majority of normies are in loveless relationships.
If a bitch denied to suck my dick or let me fuck her in the ass after multiple times I've asked her, then I would end the relationship because it shows right there that she dosnt actually care about me.

This is the biggest blackpill at all. You can get relationships with enough money, but you can never buy the kind of affection that makes a woman want to suck your dick.

it's over

Don't know about anal but sucking dick and having normal intercourse is a must in a healthy relationship.

Not having sex within the first week of a relationship = consider leaving the relationship.
This is the biggest blackpill at all. You can get relationships with enough money, but you can never buy the kind of affection that makes a woman want to suck your dick.

it's over

Imagine being a 1950's Chadlite 6'1" breadwinner coming home to your beautiful wife. Dinner is warm, kids are off doing sports or ballet or whatever and your wife sucks your cock after a nice meal to show how much she respects you.
That's what life is all about and it's gone now. Not even regular sex-having normies have this. Instead they get cucked and pay alimony.

i get the oral thing but dunno bout the anal thing. girls dont have prostates, also they might have doodoo in their rectum n dont want to risk a chilli dog

I’ll make her vagina suck my dick

Cocks are gross as fuck though. I'd feel sorry for the bitch who gets mine in her pussy - let alone her mouth. Would you eat the pussy of a girl you loved?

What reason would there be for a woman to deny sucking dick besides not liking the guy enough? Absolutely nothing.
Guys are wasting their life working their ass off and these sluts can't be bothered to open their fucking mouths and gargle a dick.
That is why the vast majority of normies are in loveless relationships.
If a bitch denied to suck my dick or let me fuck her in the ass after multiple times I've asked her, then I would end the relationship because it shows right there that she dosnt actually care about me.

If a bitch denied to shit on my chest or let me spill a dogs intestines on her pussy after multiple times I've asked her, then I would end the relationship because it shows right there that she dosnt actually care about me.

"Guys are wasting their life working their ass off and these sluts can't be bothered to open their fucking mouths and gargle a dick."

wrong! Sluts like to open their mouths and gargle dicks

Imagine being a 1950's Chadlite 6'1" breadwinner coming home to your beautiful wife. Dinner is warm, kids are off doing sports or ballet or whatever and your wife sucks your cock after a nice meal to show how much she respects you.
That's what life is all about and it's gone now. Not even regular sex-having normies have this. Instead they get cucked and pay alimony.
Judeo Marxism caused the downfall of Western society.

Cocks are gross as fuck though. I'd feel sorry for the bitch who gets mine in her pussy - let alone her mouth. Would you eat the pussy of a girl you loved?

Yes? the fuck?

One of the underrated blackpills that should be mentioned more often.

Sucking dick is more accepted now, but back in the old days she may think God would strike her with lightning if her lips wrapped around a dingus.

I think women can love men they don't have sex with. They just wouldn't be attracted to them - thus it wouldn't be a romantic/lustful relationship. It'd be more like loving her brother or something.

Dead bedrooms almost always seemed to be caused by a woman being fundamentally unattracted to her beta husband that she obviously had to settle for. That dissatisfaction manifests in depression, lethargy, weight gain, and loss of libido.

You can guarantee that women who have married up in terms of looks are on their knees every other night and practically beg to get facialed.

CUCK. Male genitalia is the easiest to wash and after a shower your penis should not be any more disgusting than your finger to a woman who is attracted to you.

These women suck cocks all the time but stop when they meet their "serious boyfriends", because they are less attracted to them and respect them less than some retarded druggie who mouth fucked them before.

I'm actually attracted to the thought of eating pussy

It's incredible when I found out how some dudes only get sex like once a month from their women, and then they suck off other dudes at work instead. smh

It's incredible when I found out how some dudes only get sex like once a month from their women, and then they suck off other dudes at work instead. smh

Why do I feel like this is just an unheard of yet common thing?

Usually relationships with normie guys start off with lots of sex/blowjobs and atfter a year or two it begins to die down to few times a week and eventually only how she wants it. But who cares about normies problems for fuck sakes. He can at least leave and he already got to smash her a bunch of times hes usually just stays cause hes scared of change/being alone. But meh I dont really care I dont sympathize with him cause I cant even get what he has
If a bitch denied to suck my dick or let me fuck her in the ass after multiple times I've asked her, then I would end the relationship

Yet you are an incel and lets say you finally got a women, you would leave a because she wouldnt suck your dick or fuck her in the ass and only let you have normie sex? Sure.... Isnt normie sex better then... Nothing? Then you could always go back to nothing once she stops having sex as often.

Usually relationships with normie guys start off with lots of sex/blowjobs and atfter a year or two it begins to die down to few times a week and eventually only how she wants it. But who cares about normies problems for fuck sakes. He can at least leave and he already got to smash her a bunch of times hes usually just stays cause hes scared of change/being alone. But meh I dont really care I dont sympathize with him cause I cant even get what he has

Yet you are an incel and lets say you finally got a women, you would leave a because she wouldnt suck your dick or fuck her in the ass and only let you have normie sex? Sure.... Isnt normie sex better then... Nothing? Then you could always go back to nothing once she stops having sex as often.
I'm giving a hypothetical situation.
Since I'm ugly there is no way I would get to have a relationship and the girl gives sex to me.
But if I was good looking enough to get a relationship and that happened to me, then I would book it and try my lick at another girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back