Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If someone you barely know suspects you're a virgin, you're not a mentalcel, you're ugly.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So there has been some debate on mentalcels vs incels based on looks. People on this forum can't rate for shit, since people claim ER was a 5 or 6 (JFL)

First, if you graduate high school a virgin, you're ugly.

But if there is any doubt afterwards, if someone ever suspects you of being a virgin without them knowing you closely, it's because you're ugly. I was working at this place and this 32 year old guy was on Tinder. He was asking me the last time I got laid was, and said "you're probably still a virgin". I denied and said a month ago, and he said "ok", but as we know, he knew I was virgin. Why? Because I'm ugly.

Only if people are SURPRISED you are a virgin, can you claim mentalcel or volcel, otherwise, it's because you're ugly.

Terabased Blackpilled IQ.

WAY TOO MANY COPING FAGGOTS ON THIS FORUM TRY TO DENY THIS. The level of cope some posters here go to is fucking ridiculous

A mentalcel chad would get raped eventually.

People here look at guys with faces that don't have any glaring problems (they're not deformed and look clean) and decide that they must be average or even chadlite. This is not how females see us. You can have a face that overall isn't too disgusting but lacks any kind of attractive features that are appealing to a female. If you're labeled as 'creepy' rather than 'ugly' or described with other less direct terms this is likely the case for you; females don't fine you repulsive, but they need to make it clear that they have no attraction to you. If you developed well socially when you were young you may have a chance with a 4-5/10, but if you didn't it's over.

WAY TOO MANY COPING FAGGOTS ON THIS FORUM TRY TO DENY THIS. The level of cope some posters here go to is fucking ridiculous
Based and accurate.
So there has been some debate on mentalcels vs incels based on looks. People on this forum can't rate for shit, since people claim ER was a 5 or 6 (JFL)

But if there is any doubt afterwards, if someone ever suspects you of being a virgin without them knowing you closely, it's because you're ugly. I was working at this place and this 32 year old guy was on Tinder. He was asking me the last time I got laid was, and said "you're probably still a virgin". I denied and said a month ago, and he said "ok", but as we know, he knew I was virgin. Why? Because I'm ugly.

Only if people are SURPRISED you are a virgin, can you claim mentalcel or volcel, otherwise, it's because you're ugly.
At one Job the boomers started talking about their epic glory days in college slaying (all lies LARP and cope of course) then a nigger boomer I said maybe 2 words to looked at me and said "this guy's a virgin". So in my experience you're right on.

Last edited:
TLDR: over if you get called a virgin

I think it's quite easy to find out whether you're ugly or not. The general behavior and lack of respect EVERYONE has for you is more than convincing. Even other incel Tier looking men tried to bully me in school, lol.

I think it's quite easy to find out whether you're ugly or not. The general behavior and lack of respect EVERYONE has for you is more than convincing. Even other incel Tier looking men tried to bully me in school, lol.
Being a virgin psst high school like op said is the best way

"Respect" or whatever is cope

Being a virgin psst high school like op said is the best way

"Respect" or whatever is cope
Good looking or strong looking people get respected in school. With respect I mean people don't fuck with them.

Lots of people like to virtual signal when around others tbh, they'd say you don't look like one to make themselves look like a good person. One way to find out is by asking friends if you have any, and if you ever start "roasting" each other, they'll straight up call you ugly lmao, or just find a good rater online to assess your looks, shouldn't be too hard on here or loosksmax

Good looking or strong looking people get respected in school. With respect I mean people don't fuck with them.
I got "respected" by other kids but still was not invited anywhere or liked and was a virgin.

Mentalcels are usually sexually non-dimorphic due to having gotten cortisol bombed during their adolescence, and a combination between being neotenous and non-NT makes it apparent to everybody that you're a virgin.

Lots of people like to virtual signal when around others tbh, they'd say you don't look like one to make themselves look like a good person.
EVEN RETARDS ON THIS FORUM DO THIS. Its so fucking frustrating.

*cough* degser6 *cough*

I got "respected" by other kids but still was not invited anywhere or liked and was a virgin.
I remember one time being mocked by a kid who was like 5'5 and 100 pounds. I punched him straight in the face and he bled and then all the foids called me out for being 'violent'

if people suspect that you are a virgin = incel
if people suspect that you got bullied = truecel

and I thought you were a 5/10 with average height. was the guy calling you ugly a chad or a normie? are you telling me that average = ugly nowadays?

Last edited:
Mentalcels are usually sexually non-dimorphic due to having gotten cortisol bombed during their adolescence, and a combination between being neotenous and non-NT makes it apparent to everybody that you're a virgin.
UUUHH Right in the shitter :dafuckfeels:

I have the gay alien skull and I both my Young siblings heightmog me. My Little sister is 7 years younger and heightmogs me :kys:
As whiny as it sounds, I feel like my entire life has been Nothing but stress.
I don't experience pleasure, I just experience periods of temporary relief from stress.

Alien skull, noodle arms, thin waist, wide hips (mom recently said that I have fat legs), big Hands, giant feet…..
Compared to my siblings I look like Tinkerbell.
They have thicker bones, broader shoulders, more sturdy Frames....

I experienced Nothing but stress since earliest childhood. Even vacations were stress, my parents would scream at each other, shoes would fly, shit would break, kids would cry.

I think stress fucked me up beyound repair. My brain is fucked, my body is fucked and developmentally delayed/deformed (I noticed in school that I lack behind in brain development. It would take a year for me to get on the level of my peers).

Last edited:
Fuck this is the first blackpill that really got me.

if people suspect that you are a virgin = incel
if people suspect that you got bullied = truecel

and I thought you were a 5/10 with average height. was the guy calling you ugly a chad or a normie? are you telling me that average = ugly nowadays?
the guy was a normie, definitely not a chad
I knew an autistic dude and he was decent looking, I didn't think he was a virgin at first tbh.

Tbh
No true ascension after 20

This is beyond brutal