Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Someone With Multiple Personality Disorder Dies Do All The Personalities Go To Heaven, Or Just The Core Personality?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I was thinking about this for some reason

The "alters" are just as "real" as the core/original personality, they have their own names, personalities, memories, etc

So do these individuals just get erased and the core/original personality is the conscious one in heaven, or do they all get separate bodies and exist in heaven?

Lol at thinking heaven is real

assuming it is, the other personalities aren’t real so original personality will be the conscious one.

Only the original id say

We all are made from different personalities, who fused into one, and after death also can split again. Those with multiple personalities are just failed to fuse

Only the original id say

Sometimes the original personality isn't even the most active one, for example the original may have had consciousness for about 5 years worth of time, and then there's another dominant personality that had the rest, when you think about it, its weird for the personality that didn't even really "live" to get to be the one that is conscious in heaven
Lol at thinking heaven is real

assuming it is, the other personalities aren’t real so original personality will be the conscious one.

Its just a hypothetical

If you have multiple personality disorder would you be attractive to foids 3x more?

The "alters" are just as "real" as the core/original personality, they have their own names, personalities, memories, etc

So do these individuals just get erased and the core/original personality is the conscious one in heaven, or do they all get separate bodies and exist in heaven?
Congratulations on your 10,000th post.

I think they are just one personality that manifests in several forms at once. Kind of like TheGambler and his alts.

Jfl at believing God and heaven when you are living the hell in the earth

Probably the one that was born before gaining the other multiple personality types

I cannot really get my head around that. On another point, some days ago, I was thinking something along those lines:
  • Let's say that a person was born healthy (i.e., ability to rationalize, deliberate about things, etc).
  • Given ulterior circumstances, the person suffers some sort of accident that permanently damages his brain.
  • He no longer has the ability to rationalize and is reminiscent of what an animal does: lives in the present and only acts on instincts
My question is, what happens to this person's "soul"? Did it die when he suffered the accident, or is it still there but somehow clouded by his predicament?

What if you swapped bodies with one of the personalities?
Would all of them swap with you or just one of them?
full

I would assume that the person would be cured of multiple personality disorder, by having all his alters merged back into his original personality before being allowed entry into heaven.

Well, considering that it is an affliction, people's afflictions aren't supposed to exist in hevean, so they would no longer have multiple personalities. Which one it would be, that is the question...

Well, considering that it is an affliction, people's afflictions aren't supposed to exist in hevean, so they would no longer have multiple personalities. Which one it would be, that is the question...

Yeah but its only an affliction to the core personality, but the alters actually think they are alive, they actually think they are "people", and in a sense they are, so does God actually kill them off? JFL

Think of it this way, were all just personalities in bodies, but we just happen to never get taken over by other personalities, think of your brain as a storage device (well it is) that stores "people", we just happen to only have one "person" (us) stored on this device, but for a person with MPD, the other "persons" stored there are just as real as them, they are just another collection of storage data, we all are

So isn't it weird for God to erase one collection of data and keep the other just because "it was there first"?

Yeah but its only an affliction to the core personality, but the alters actually think they are alive, they actually think they are "people", and in a sense they are, so does God actually kill them off? JFL

Think of it this way, were all just personalities in bodies, but we just happen to never get taken over by other personalities, think of your brain as a storage device (well it is) that stores "people", we just happen to only have one "person" (us) stored on this device, but for a person with MPD, the other "persons" stored there are just as real as them, they are just another collection of storage data, we all are

So isn't it weird for God to erase one collection of data and keep the other just because "it was there first"?

Assuming Heaven and God is real, there is only one soul. Erasing that information would not be immoral since it would probably not erase a part of or whole of the soul? I don't know tbh..

Also what about babies that die and go to heaven? Do they go to heaven and mature?

I think they are just one personality that manifests in several forms at once. Kind of like TheGambler and his alts.
I'm inclined to this POV myself that MPD is an extreme bifurcation of characteristics that already existed within the framework of the core personality (which normal people would just synthesize naturally into their regular persona). These are part of one soul, which is what would go to heaven in the thought experiment.

But for the hell of it though, what if multiple personality disorder is like a demonic possession? Like, there's the core personality and for whatever reason, the person is infiltrated by demons who obsess and then possess at least part of the soul, causing the split off and multiple personalities? In that case, obviously the demon wouldn't go to heaven.

the good one goes to heaven tbh

Doesn't matter, I never watch post count and it isn't an achievement
My thoughts precisely.

Have you read, "when rabbit howls?"

Apparently, the "alts" often arrive as fully formed identities, from a "side reality" - my guess it's similar to the Australia abo "dream time" world.

My guess is, they return to where they came from.

My thoughts precisely.

Have you read, "when rabbit howls?"

Apparently, the "alts" often arrive as fully formed identities, from a "side reality" - my guess it's similar to the Australia abo "dream time" world.

My guess is, they return to where they came from.

Never read it, sounds interesting

I'm inclined to this POV myself that MPD is an extreme bifurcation of characteristics that already existed within the framework of the core personality (which normal people would just synthesize naturally into their regular persona). These are part of one soul, which is what would go to heaven in the thought experiment.

But for the hell of it though, what if multiple personality disorder is like a demonic possession? Like, there's the core personality and for whatever reason, the person is infiltrated by demons who obsess and then possess at least part of the soul, causing the split off and multiple personalities? In that case, obviously the demon wouldn't go to heaven.
I think studies have shown that male "DNA" (cumshots) can be fount in the femoid brain. That's basically like demon possession. That's why if you're not first, you're last. If your gf isn't a virgin when you meet her, she is basically possessed by a chad cum demon. This is a brutal blackpill and probably why many Christaincels became monks.

BlkPillPres, do you believe in God? If so, How do you think God really is?

Nah, more like I hope a God exists, because it would be really shitty to suffer this existence, and then just have my consciousness cease to exist

On who God really is, he's definitely a sadistic bastard, or so unconcerned with his creations that it isn't even sadism, its indifference to our suffering, in the same way that we don't feel bad when a segment of data gets deleted in a computer program we created, from our perspective "were people", and "how could God do X", but that's just normie thinking, the thinking of someone who can't comprehend abstract concepts, from God's perspective, were like the 1's and 0's in the binary language, one of us get deleted it doesn't matter

As I send you this message, some data is going to get deleted or corrupted and disposed of, you aren't going to feel bad about that while reading this message

Nah, more like I hope a God exists, because it would be really shitty to suffer this existence, and then just have my consciousness cease to exist

On who God really is, he's definitely a sadistic bastard, or so unconcerned with his creations that it isn't even sadism, its indifference to our suffering, in the same way that we don't feel bad when a segment of data gets deleted in a computer program we created, from our perspective "were people", and "how could God do X", but that's just normie thinking, the thinking of someone who can't comprehend abstract concepts, from God's perspective, were like the 1's and 0's in the binary language, one of us get deleted it doesn't matter

As I send you this message, some data is going to get deleted or corrupted and disposed of, you aren't going to feel bad about that while reading this message
Thanks for your response. I agree, in a way, with many of the things that you state: God's indifference to our suffering. In regards to whether God exists or not, I cannot really provide any definitive answer, as I just do not know (Your analogy with the computer data is pretty good).

I cannot really get my head around that. On another point, some days ago, I was thinking something along those lines:
  • Let's say that a person was born healthy (i.e., ability to rationalize, deliberate about things, etc).
  • Given ulterior circumstances, the person suffers some sort of accident that permanently damages his brain.
  • He no longer has the ability to rationalize and is reminiscent of what an animal does: lives in the present and only acts on instincts
My question is, what happens to this person's "soul"? Did it die when he suffered the accident, or is it still there but somehow clouded by his predicament?
hmm thats pretty interesting tbh.
There is no soul tbh. There is only "detailed thinking", humans tend to think more detailed. I dont have any info about this subject btw, just my plan opinion.

Do the split personalities have an independent soul?

I think studies have shown that male "DNA" (cumshots) can be fount in the femoid brain. That's basically like demon possession. That's why if you're not first, you're last. If your gf isn't a virgin when you meet her, she is basically possessed by a chad cum demon. This is a brutal blackpill and probably why many Christaincels became monks.
I've read a few studies about this as well where it remains in the brain and other places such that it actually changes her genetic expression to a degree. At least in one, it talked about how it takes something like seven years for the female's physiology to flush out the cum of previous partners.

Think about the number of partners most women have had by the time they are 18 or even 22. Laced with the cum of numerous Chad's all throughout her childbearing years. Accompany that with the oxytocin and other bonding hormone that is released during sex and the implications thereof, and JFL at anyone who would seriously consider mating with a non-virgin.

I never thought about the mental aspect. I think you're onto something.

All imperfections get corrected so likely the original one.

Never thought about this

Personality is an abstraction that was created by a human brain, hence it becomes irrelevant after the biological death. There is no way to “see” what happens after death because it’s not in the range of human cognitive capacity