Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone were to tell you that you were ugly irl, what would you do

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
idk why but when someone(former friend)told me I was ugly, I wanted to agree but also felt hurt at the same time too.

how do you guys cope, do you accept, I still am fighting on the inside.

It depends on the situation.

If nobody else was around then I'd just start physically trying to intimidate him since he's probably a beta soyboy anyways.

But if there are people around then I would ignore.

I don't remember asking.

Never been called ugly, but likely nothing at all. Shrug my shoulders at worst.

Try to laugh it off probably, I might actually just agree with them.

thugmaxxed posturing

Tell them thanks man xd

tyler1 punching world record

I'd let these hands go and enjoy the experience.

lol
it happened to me before

I normally answer by saying
" i am the single most beautiful being to ever exist in this universe " with a deadpan expression .
Cause i really mean it .
Fuck them all .

Sound highly autistic but its fun.

I have never been called ugly because women do virtue signaling.

It does hurt me quite a bit even though I know it’s true. I usually laugh it off and say “I know”

I use to get hurt by such things when I was younger, but now that Im older I 100% understand and 100% agree, so there's no "hurt" involved, it's actually like a weight off my shoulder, because yes, you aren't just gaslighting me and giving me some bluepill shit, you're actually seeing what I see, and what is actually the case.

Same thing for autism.

If someone says "Damn, you're so autistic" and they dont even know that im actually autistic, I get happy, because yes, why yes, I am autistic, good that you figured it out so quick and I didn't have to autistically explain it.

I will ask them to tell me something that I don't know.

I did nothing

I would do nothing

My take on this.
I call these "social situations" because I'd rather not go out and mix with people.
But sometimes, for work or when buying food, it's unavoidable.
So I start analyzing the people and try to gather as much particularities about them as possible.
When someone comment on my appearance, I've almost always an answer ready to comment on their appearance.
This sometimes develops into fights, I've been at the police station more then once, but really I don't care.

If its someone non threateningly letting me know the truth, I would be thankful to hear honesty. But if it is said in a ill manner I would ignore them and tell them to fuck off

Own it. Any time someone has make fun of my looks I agree.

Nothing but would feel sad if said insultingly.

idk why but when someone(former friend)told me I was ugly, I wanted to agree but also felt hurt at the same time too.

how do you guys cope, do you accept, I still am fighting on the inside.
I was never called ugly. I'd probably be sad to have my already inexistent self esteem even more destroyed.

“haha yeah” and then leave

Ok. Just tellling me to go after ugly walhitter roasties is uncultured and fag move, totally unacceptable

end their life
Stnorwood

I would say my personality is 2x uglier than my look.

Assult his team in Pokémon go

I shall add that ive been called ugly more than once and all those times I did nothing.

Stoic coping?

Do nothing probably idk

id fight them

If someone did it to mock me, thERe would be other ways to solve it
If he/she did it bcuz I asked them to rate me or said it out of honesty to not let me cope then I'd be fine tbh

Nothing. I never did anything

That person was clearly not your friend if he felt comfortable saying shit like that to your face.

If anyone said that shit to me, friend or not, I'd beat his ass

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

dont rly know, i need more context and it depends on my mood

it happens constantly to me, i just laugh and say some insult right back or say a lil joke about myself to help kill the mood. i never take insults from women seriously, when almost all women call you ugly you just get use to it. if the person was a friend, talk to them about why they are being a bitch, better to be alone than to be with cucks and feminist

Thank them for their honesty

I would agree with them. I am indeed ugly no use trying to deny it. No need to have hurt feelings either. It is what it is.

I don’t know

Probably spaz out or be a bitch and just say fuck you and then start hurling the worst insults I vould think of at them.
I got called ugly once by some bitch walking home then I had my nightstick out threatening and swearing at this cunt

I'd go back home and stay there

GOT CALLED UGLY ON THE STREET TWICE, BOTH TIMES BY WHITE GIRLS. I DID NOTHING

If its a friend i said i know that in that case

Be sad but try to act cool

already done
laughed he is sorta a friend

what the hell am I suppose to do if someone calls me ugly it happens all the time, and there is nothing I can do about it because its true.

I'd appreciate the honesty

Black girls called me ugly all the time in school