Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If someone told you in the past your life would end up like it is now would you have believed them?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I remember until I was 15 or something I was still fully convinced someday I'm gonna have a decent job, wife, start my own family and live a normal life since people told me that's what everyone ends up doing. If someone told me I would end up as a rotting NEET without any social contacts almost 8 years later after dropping out from school I would have never believed it yet I'm here.

Probably not.
We were all naive betas once before we realized the truth.

Up until March 2017 I truly believed I was a normal person who got the shit end of the stick.

yes, ive always been alone.

Yeah probably. I've never had any real social circle, much less a girl interested in me.

Yeah, once you realise how much looks can hold you back and the importance they have in society you just know. It's not something you can ever change.

Depends how long ago. 5 years ago it would have seemed plausible.
10 years ago I had a over inflated ego and thought I was extremely talented and the better than everyone so probably not

when I was 10 I though about 21yo guys as adult and responsible men. And now I am pretty much still a 10yo kid who doesn't give a fuck about life.

I used to be so naive

I wouldn't believe them

No, past me would be surprised future me hasn't roped yet.

Funny thing is some bully told me I will never have a gf when I was 15 or 16. There was a femoid standing next to him who said it's not true, I shouldn't listen to that. But it seems that femoids usually tell me things like that. I had no idea back then but now 9 years later and I realise that he was true. It's very sad it had to come to this, but probably I was meaned to be a loser. Even my friends betray me. Sucks to be me, really.

Yeah. I was a turbomanlet and already felt I was treated differently at a very young age. Discovering the blackpill was great. It enlightened me a lot.

Depends how far back you go. I knew it was over even at age 11

only person I would have believed is me.

so unless i can make a time machine and go back to my past self to warn them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back