Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If someone is a Chad face-wise but 5'3 and NT, do you think he can be an incel?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

KHHV talentless short ugly framelet failure
★★★★★

I see a lot of brocel saying, face>height or height>face. I personally think you need a mix of both.

if NT he can get laid yeah, but if turbo autistic? hes pretty much fucked.
Yeah ND and short is a death sentence no matter the face.

I see, so you think he could theoretically be a midget slayer, right?
I dont know if he could be a slayer because even short foids will reject u if ur under 6ft but maybe his face can make up for it I think someone should do a chadfish as a 5'3 chad to see

Nope. I bet there are foids who even have a kink for it.

ascends in highschool while girls are still short

short(ER) girls would still date him and he can fuck tall girls
A chad face is chad face unless it's on a midget/deformed cripple
Mmm :waitwhat: interesting take, so you think a chad face basically counters all possible failos?

Mmm :waitwhat: interesting take, so you think a chad face basically counters all possible failos?
if he doesn't have a micropenis yeah

foids love to date short dudes if they are ultra attractive and the pic you posted is like a 1% nig so

if he doesn't have a micropenis yeah

foids love to date short dudes if they are ultra attractive and the pic you posted is like a 1% nig so
I see, what about this guy, he is ethnic with brown eyes. Does race matter when you’re a Chad? I’m not choosing a curry because imo the failo is too harsh, what about a spic
IMG 0212