Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If someone asks you if you're a virgin, you should admit it, even if it's social suicide for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Pre-corona I had a doctor check up for college and I was there with a dozen others as we were ordered in groups. We had to fill a paper, which among other, had a question of whether you had past sexual activity. Retarded normies of course all discussed it with each other. I had to check yes on my paper as well because retards tried to look. I "admitted" to not being a virgin. I imagine many of them were larping as well lmao.

The point of this rant is that those normies became that day even more bluepilled because they think a subhuman like me gets laid. I can imagine you brocels also hide your virginity. Don't. Yes, it might be social suicide, but if you're a subhuman and lie to them that you get laid you are bluepilling them.

I can just imagine one of those normies from my college going like "well actually I know an ugly short guy who gets laid" just because I larped. ITcels also "know" those guys often, I wonder how many of them are just larping virgins like me. I reckon a lot.

Depends on age. How old are you OP?

I used to lie, but now I don't give a shit anymore

Just say you've paid to fuck a whore once before, so you're "technically" not a virgin anymore. They prob won't ask you further about it tbh

bad idea

even if you get drunk with your best buddy and feel like you can open up

just don't do this shit, what is wrong with you

Pre-corona I had a doctor check up for college and I was there with a dozen others as we were ordered in groups. We had to fill a paper, which among other, had a question of whether you had past sexual activity. Retarded normies of course all discussed it with each other. I had to check yes on my paper as well because retards tried to look. I "admitted" to not being a virgin. I imagine many of them were larping as well lmao.

The point of this rant is that those normies became that day even more bluepilled because they think a subhuman like me gets laid. I can imagine you brocels also hide your virginity. Don't. Yes, it might be social suicide, but if you're a subhuman and lie to them that you get laid you are bluepilling them.

I can just imagine one of those normies from my college going like "well actually I know an ugly short guy who gets laid" just because I larped. ITcels also "know" those guys often, I wonder how many of them are just larping virgins like me. I reckon a lot.
of course they "know" them in their minds

Just say you've paid to fuck a whore once before, so you're "technically" not a virgin anymore.
Hmm. Well. That sounds good. Like, they'd realize incels can't get sex for free which would be blackpilled.

Cope this is.

To lie , deceive matters not. When autistic you are.

They know without asking. :feelscry:

Just pretend to yourself that you've been to hookers. That will make it easier for you to lie that you are not a virgin.

Depends on the person

I admit everytime.

If you're a trucel people just know you don't get laid tbh

Only if you are manlet truecel. I dont know anyone I would peg as 100% virgin.

Always lie, don't show weakness.

200 5
Tenor 9

Social suicide... as if we aren't there already. Whether you admit it or not, your life is still shit.

Listen pal youre nuts if u think im gonna say i dont have sex lol plus u actually preaching something u dont even follow LOL

That’s the most retarded idea. It’s not worth the social suicide. You aren’t blackpilling shit by admitting you are a virgin. There is a lot more to being blackpilled than admitting looks matter.

The only times I admitted it, I immediately regretted it.

It's a secret impossible to reveal even to people you trust because they don't hold their tongues.

Truth or Lie doesn't matter. We are all already dead so the world deserves nothing from us.

Only if you are manlet truecel. I dont know anyone I would peg as 100% virgin.
Manlets are always virgin unless you are some statusmaxxxed person like moistcritikal or Tom cruise