Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If society didnt lie to young men, most of them including myself wouldnt be so disappointed and depressed

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
We all got that talk/ indoctrination/ bullshit, when we were younger, that someday when we "get" a girlfriend we have to do this and that, and treat her like this and that, and that women dont go for looks, they go for personality bla bla bla. We were told that someday you will get a girlfriend, have kids etc because that was what you did, have a good life, earn money, enjoy life with your significant other, pass on your genes etc.

But we were lied to, its not all daisies and roses, especially for ugly men. Society is part of the problem why we are depressed, angry etc. We were lied to, we were lied to about how life really is,( the lies are similar to what it feels its like when you leave religion/ god, and turn into an atheist) and that women are heavily influenced by looks when they are finding a partner.

Its why so many men still cling onto the idea that women go for personality, humour etc because they have been brainwashed/ taught that, and for someone to suggest the opposite of that they think ( "women could never be so vapid and shallow!, they are lovely human beings!!!!")

Add on to all of the other "progressive" bullshit that society is trying to fling at people, like "onlycucks", "feminism", "sjw" its really not surprising that more and more men are turning sexless/ dry spells/ never had sex or gf because women can just hop online/ prostitute themselves/ strip for an absolute bucketload of money, chase chad in their younger years and then 20 years down the track when society has gotten ever more hypergamous, they will want to settle for some normie or less than average male but will still have absurd standards

TLDR - if from a young age men were told the truth that women are influenced by looks when finding a partner, men would be able to cope easier and wouldnt be so angry and depressed

Last edited:
Most men wouldn't wagecuck and die for soyciety if they weren't bluepilled. It is brainwashing on a massive scale.

Most men wouldn't wagecuck and die for soyciety if they weren't bluepilled. It is brainwashing on a massive scale.
Tbh
We wouldn't cooperate with this shit world unless we had some reason to

Precisely. The blue pill is the program that keeps the wheels of capitalism greased and rolling. A wife, 2 and a half kids, a suburban house - all of that is part of the sales package to sell you on the idea that if you do what society tells you and contribute, that you'll be rewarded.

Tbh
We wouldn't cooperate with this shit world unless we had some reason to
Precisely. The blue pill is the program that keeps the wheels of capitalism greased and rolling. A wife, 2 and a half kids, a suburban house - all of that is part of the sales package to sell you on the idea that if you do what society tells you and contribute, that you'll be rewarded.

Exactly
I am bitter because of the lying
And when I say I have lived the blackpill from an infant to adulthood, people say my experiences aren't true

All reality does is lie and reward the undeserving.

Just imagine actually believing that women, the same people who spend obscene amounts of money and time on makeup and clothes and for whom social media is usually Instagram, aren’t actually visual, don’t care about looks, and go for guys with good personalities. And society really wants to ram this lie down our throats.

Last edited:
Was I the only one who was told that confidence and knowing how to talk are the only things that mattered in terms of getting a girlfriend? Bluepilled advice from my boomer dad. :bluepill:
Marxist activists need to realize that sex fuels most non-monetary interactions.

Exactly
I am bitter because of the lying
And when I say I have lived the blackpill from an infant to adulthood, people say my experiences aren't true
So they know what you experienced by you don't. Seems legit.

Was I the only one who was told that confidence and knowing how to talk are the only things that mattered in terms of getting a girlfriend? Bluepilled advice from my boomer dad. :bluepill:

Marxist activists need to realize that sex fuels most non-monetary interactions.
My parents never told me how to get with a girl.

Society would collapse if sub8 men are not fed those lies