Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If she's interested, you will know

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
This was last summer but the memory is clear as ever.

From the back of the bus, I have a complete view of the situation:
A cute foid was sitting near the front of the bus. A tall, pretty boy Chad gets on the bus and sits near the middle.
Immediately the foid looks up from her phone and turns AROUND to stare at this Chad.
Repeatedly, a few times every minute, she glances back to take a look again. She's practically biting her lip, and her facial expression was showing so much sexual desire I was nearly getting hard.
Then while the bus is moving she gets up out of her seat and moves back to sit in the same row as Chad - the aisle is still separating the two. She's still stealing long glances at him the whole time until he gets off at his stop. Then she rubbernecks around to look at the Chad walking away.

It used to give me so much grief when I would stress over whether I should approach a girl or not because I wasn't sure if she was sending me an IOI.

This single experience has shown me the blackpill in action. Chad only. And, girls make it SO obvious they want cock.

Even the NICE GORLS?!

Common knowledge
Signs:
-She is touchy
-High pitched voice
-Always wants to be with you

As long as you're not giga autistic it's impossible to not mess up

women need to be executed gangnam style in public like its mac n cheese tuesday
(in minecraft of course

I have yet to really see girls throwing out IOIs that hard IRL, but when a guy (who's not a faggot) always has girls near him who are always laughing it makes you wonder how you could really "mess up", if you can "mess up" in the first place, you're either not Chad enough or not rich enough.

-High pitched voice

Animation Domination Fox GIF by gifnews

-She is touchy

Italian Flag Logo GIF by xponentialdesign

stressed-out.gif

A cute foid was sitting near the front of the bus. A tall, pretty boy Chad gets on the bus and sits near the middle.
Immediately the foid looks up from her phone and turns AROUND to stare at this Chad.
Repeatedly, a few times every minute, she glances back to take a look again. She's practically biting her lip, and her facial expression was showing so much sexual desire I was nearly getting hard.
Then while the bus is moving she gets up out of her seat and moves back to sit in the same row as Chad - the aisle is still separating the two. She's still stealing long glances at him the whole time until he gets off at his stop. Then she rubbernecks around to look at the Chad walking away.
:feelsree::feelsree: We'll never have this! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

This is why I don’t like the argument “how do you know you’re incel if you’ve never approached a girl”. Any true blackpilled individual will recount observations and stories like this and realize that if a girl is truly into you, she will be the one to initiate something.

True. If a girl likes you she will emit those subtle signs of interest such as touching her hair, maintaining eye contact etc. If you are chad you will see those things all the time, if not then ... not so much

Wow, this post really depressed me. I'm really jealous of chads who have an easy life in every way...:feelsrope:

If women really liked you will know about it,whether it's direct or indirect, subtle or overt, non verbal or verbal something will drop, you wouldn't even feel you have to invest alot of effort.

She will move into your zone aprox.10-15 cm from your body.This is a scientific fact.

I stare at my crush in school but she never looks at me:feelsrope:

OP is correct, you know when a girl likes you.

Please, stop reminding us about our pathetic and painful lives :fuk::cryfeels: Brutal reminderpill :feelsrope:
How are you not reminded constantly? My biology screams at me 24/7. :fuk:

Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means your ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

Probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a shit for your money.

I've had many experience with this bullshit game, I've saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a closer friend to go at him to ask about his number.

The truth is, if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites.

Awwww shit... btw i forget to add smth, if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.

Daily remainder if a woman dosen't ask your number in 48h that means your ugly asf and you are in her queue/line of orbiters and that also means she have options and she's puting you on waiting list, she will showing just few sings of IOI just to keep you in her line of orbiters.

If you are a low iq subhuman cuck and you believe that she is shy or bullshit stuff like that that means you deserve your faith you cuck low iq subhuman, you ain't shit and your existence boils my blood in my veins unbelievable, they're not shy they have options and you are just a poor option for her.

Majority of men experienced this feeling "ooo she likes me i know it or she kinda likes me or i think she likes me" that's bullshit nigga if she doesn't ask your number in 48h maximum that means you are ugly asf.

Probably you will think it's not normal that a woman to ask about your number soo fast, well let me tell you this.. it's fucking normal asf to ask your number faster as possible that means she really really fucking likes you for your looks or if you're a shit for your money.

I've had many experience with this bullshit game, I've saw chads who women go at them asking for their number or asking a closer friend to go at him to ask about his number.

The truth is, if you feel that she likes you and 1 month passed that means you are not her best option and if she is giving you few IOI(Signs of interest) that means she dosen't want to lose her backup option, from here if you see all of this like i see, you will get disgusted by this gender, woman gender and you will realize thay are parasites.

Awwww shit... btw i forget to add smth, if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.
based

True, This is why i never approach holes, it's pointless and would only bring more pain. As an incel, you better distance yourself from them

It is so [UWSL]indescribably over. Might as well crush my truecel skull against the wall now. [/UWSL]

If they want you, they will approach you. But they only want Chad, so it is what it is.
Or they will make it easy for you to approach.

Or they will make it easy for you to approach.
Bullshit:bluepill:, there are no shy girls cuz they know they power, they have streak of confidence, they're no shy.

If she really likes you, she will suck your dick on the spot. It's exaggerated but this is the harsh reality.

Last edited:

!!!

Bullshit:bluepill:, there are no shy girls cuz they know they power, they have streak of confidence, they're no shy.

If she really likes you, she will suck your dick on the spot. It's exaggerated but this is the harsh reality.
Strongly disagree and i will leave it there lool

if she chooses you, that dosen't means she loves you, that means you are a better option for her, love dosen't exist niggaz because Love&Romance&Validation are Nature's way of tricking you to reproduce.
Based :feelsjuice:

Yes it's bs to say that foids are shy or something. Whenever they see Chad they start keep looking at him, making eye contacts with him, blushing, going closer to him etc. Even I have seen some guys who shy looking at girls despite being Chad but foids never shy doesn't matter whether they are ugly or hot.

A girl will make it obvious if she likes you, either from making eye contact from a distance, or her demeanor immediately upon you talking to her.

If she seems aloof, disinterested or looks away right upon meeting your eyes and never looks back, then you never had a chance

She's still stealing long glances at him the whole time until he gets off at his stop. Then she rubbernecks around to look at the Chad walking away.
What a creep! You should have filmed her inappropriate behavior to get her canceled.

I don’t know what it’s like to be in love. Never will. :blackpill:

Common knowledge
Signs:
-She is touchy
-High pitched voice

As long as you're not giga autistic it's impossible to not mess up
the bar is litterally being human :dafuckfeels:

if incel don't even try to see signs its always mis-interpretation and will only get u in jail :dafuckfeels:

This is why I don’t like the argument “how do you know you’re incel if you’ve never approached a girl”. Any true blackpilled individual will recount observations and stories like this and realize that if a girl is truly into you, she will be the one to initiate something.
High IQ. Most of the time you aren't outright asking girls out to dances and shit. You talk to them, they will let you know they aren't interested in subtle ways, and then you move on.

That's true if she really likes you, she will lean in when talking to you, ask if she can sit with you during lunch etc.

True, This is why i never approach holes, it's pointless and would only bring more pain. As an incel, you better distance yourself from them
100% true. This is why I hate the PUA ‘numbers game’ tactic. Great idea to get endlessly rejected.

This was last summer but the memory is clear as ever.

From the back of the bus, I have a complete view of the situation:

It used to give me so much grief when I would stress over whether I should approach a girl or not because I wasn't sure if she was sending me an IOI.

This single experience has shown me the blackpill in action. Chad only. And, girls make it SO obvious they want cock.
this is just brutal

Lifefuel for necropostcels