Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If "Sex is No Big Deal" then Adultery is Ok

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Wait, what's that? You're telling me most IT members approve of adultery ("Polyamory")? Oh, I see now. It all makes sense.

Seriously think about it. Is it any surprise that the side telling us "Sex is no big deal" is okay with getting cheated on/cheating ("polyamory")? No, it's really not.

However, most sensible people become irate if they get cheated on. Why? Because sex is a huge deal. Sex is the most intimate feeling a person can physically experience, and it is literally meant to create life. Furthermore, sex has been shown to strengthen emotional bonds between two individuals. So you're telling me the most intimate bond which brings people close together and literally creates life is no big deal? Please.

The fact that the people over at IT are okay with their "partners" having sex with other people shows you how depraved and sick they really are. They are perfectly okay with someone who is supposed to love them sharing their most intimate and most private experiences with other people. They are okay with their "partners" forming emotional bonds with other people. Male posters (And general libtards) are okay with the distinct possibility of a woman getting pregnant with a child that isn't even their's. 

I would actually draw the line way before this. This is why virginity matters. Sex should be exclusively between one man and one woman, but unfortunately our society decided that it would be beneficial to be a slut/man-whore before marriage. Only a deranged person would say that sex is no big deal. It is in fact, scientifically speaking, a huge deal.

It's no surprise that the majority of the people saying this are sick in the head.

I agree. I want a loving foid to bond with and never to cheat etc.

I always thought they used "sex is no big deal" as a patronizer for incels

Adulterers should be put to death in public view

St.Tropez said:
I agree. I want a loving foid to bond with and never to cheat etc.

u already have 2 kids man. 
U made it. u fucked bitches.

incels here never had anything

jvreturns said:
u already have 2 kids man. 
U made it. u fucked bitches.

incels here never had anything

Lol. Invisible had a single white mother who was a 7/10

@faceandlms

St.Tropez said:
Lol. Invisible had a single white mother who was a 7/10

@faceandlms

i know. both of u are fakecels. 
i already spoke out against invisible and his lies and his fakecelling. 

at least u admit u fucked already. he lies and acts like a total incel

jvreturns said:
i know. both of u are fakecels. 
i already spoke out against invisible and his lies and his fakecelling. 

at least u admit u fucked already. he lies and acts like a total incel

He always hates on khhv autists too.