Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If sex doesn't matter, why are the majority of people in relationships?

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
It's easy for someone to say that something doesn't matter when it's something they experience on a regular basis.

Everywhere I go, all I see is references to sex/relationships. Movies, TV shows, books, songs, it's like everything revolves that one aspect of a person's life. If you've ever talked to normies or even observed them from a distance, you'd notice that they can't go five minutes without bringing out their significant other. "My girlfriend said this!" or "My girlfriend likes that!" It's like they can't shut up about the fact that they're seeing someone. They constantly bitch and moan if they go one week without sex, labeling it a "dry spell" and act like they're entitled to having an active sex life.

We're constantly told that we're "entitled" yet all we ask for is the bare minimum, something everyone else has experienced at one point. Why should everyone else get to experience sex/relationships while we don't? It's in our very nature to procreate, whether we want to or not.

I am sick of being lied to. :feelsree:

Because they are lying and deceving pieces of shit that want to keep incels from uprising

Because they fear dying alone

Because the majority of young men are NOT in a relationship

Sex is literally the only goal of life. It is the most important thing any living being can do, and is evolved to do.

Just like why billionnaires are the one leading ascetic sects, preaching a life of selflessness while asking their npc followers for money all the time.

''Sex doesn't matter sweetie'' :foidSoy:

''AGGGGHHHH I DIDN'T HAVE SEX IN 1 WEEK I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BAWWWW''

Sex is literally the only goal of life. It is the most important thing any living being can do, and is evolved to do.
"B-BUT JUST BE HAPPY ALONE, YOU STUPID INKWELL!!!!11"

Sex is also the cause of all suffering in the world. We are all here because of sex.:feelsree:

You’re misrepresenting their arguments which is why they will easily make you look foolish. A better argument would be, “If normies say sex doesn’t matter ‘that much’, then why are the majority of them in relationships?” (only about 50% of them at this point apparently Jfl).

They would simply respond to your question with, “we don’t say it doesnt matter, we just say it doesn’t matter much” or “we just say it’s not everything”.

You need to formulate your argument better so it’s harder for them to squirm around it.

They’re so used to consistently having access to pussy that they don’t realize how much they rely on it. It’s like a millionaire saying that money doesn’t matter that much, but you know they wouldn’t last a day living on the streets.

i guess its because being isolated and lonely is hard, so they get into relationships to share their problems with others.

Everyone loves anything thats easy. Literally foids love opening their legs for chad(easy). Foids love the body positivity because it allows them to be overweight and you can't say anything(easy). Black people love crying about racism and white supremacy(easy). White liberals love to virtue signal about how woke or inclusive they are(easy). People love to play the victim card in regards to race, gender or class because again its easy. The only exception is if the majority doesn't agree. :blackpill:

so they have a fat wife to bitch at when they get old

One user on this site once said:

"People who have sex should be gassed in my opinion. No one should experience that much pleasure. It's unfair."

That is quoted at the end of "The Wait is Over".

It's easy for someone to say that something doesn't matter when it's something they experience on a regular basis.

Everywhere I go, all I see is references to sex/relationships. Movies, TV shows, books, songs, it's like everything revolves that one aspect of a person's life. If you've ever talked to normies or even observed them from a distance, you'd notice that they can't go five minutes without bringing out their significant other. "My girlfriend said this!" or "My girlfriend likes that!" It's like they can't shut up about the fact that they're seeing someone. They constantly bitch and moan if they go one week without sex, labeling it a "dry spell" and act like they're entitled to having an active sex life.

We're constantly told that we're "entitled" yet all we ask for is the bare minimum, something everyone else has experienced at one point. Why should everyone else get to experience sex/relationships while we don't? It's in our very nature to procreate, whether we want to or not.

I am sick of being lied to. :feelsree:
Because they are lying and deceving pieces of shit that want to keep incels from uprising
Because they fear dying alone
Because the majority of young men are NOT in a relationship
Just like why billionnaires are the one leading ascetic sects, preaching a life of selflessness while asking their npc followers for money all the time.
''Sex doesn't matter sweetie'' :foidSoy:

''AGGGGHHHH I DIDN'T HAVE SEX IN 1 WEEK I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BAWWWW''
exactly and low IQ cucks will call you misogynistic for wanting a woman, like what:feelsugh:
Sex is also the cause of all suffering in the world. We are all here because of sex.:feelsree:
Well said
Normies are retarded hypocritical monkeys
You’re misrepresenting their arguments which is why they will easily make you look foolish. A better argument would be, “If normies say sex doesn’t matter ‘that much’, then why are the majority of them in relationships?” (only about 50% of them at this point apparently Jfl).

They would simply respond to your question with, “we don’t say it doesnt matter, we just say it doesn’t matter much” or “we just say it’s not everything”.

You need to formulate your argument better so it’s harder for them to squirm around it.
They’re so used to consistently having access to pussy that they don’t realize how much they rely on it. It’s like a millionaire saying that money doesn’t matter that much, but you know they wouldn’t last a day living on the streets.
i guess its because being isolated and lonely is hard, so they get into relationships to share their problems with others.
Everyone loves anything thats easy. Literally foids love opening their legs for chad(easy). Foids love the body positivity because it allows them to be overweight and you can't say anything(easy). Black people love crying about racism and white supremacy(easy). White liberals love to virtue signal about how woke or inclusive they are(easy). People love to play the victim card in regards to race, gender or class because again its easy. The only exception is if the majority doesn't agree. :blackpill:
One user on this site once said:

"People who have sex should be gassed in my opinion. No one should experience that much pleasure. It's unfair."

That is quoted at the end of "The Wait is Over".
318AJIAVA 23M 30 301TOH 3MAVIA Tableware Hairstyle Photograph Table Drinkware Human Black Black-and-white Coffee cup Dishware Saucer Serveware Style Interaction Monochrome Plate Monochrome photography People Teacup Art

Friendly reminder that this is who your waifu would be in a relationship with if she was in the 3D world

kek it doesn't matter how specific you formulate the argument. They would still argue against you because they see you as below them.