Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If “serious” / longterm “monogamous” relationships are so good…

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
Then why do most Chads - who are the ones with easiest access to it - prefer to not partake / hold on to it?

Is the reason incels obsess so much over their oneitises the platonic/abstract/cartoonish nature of this will - that it cannot be fulfilled?

Relationships are only “good” in theory, in practice you would get bored and eventually not bother replacing your partner.

People who hold on for too long to this ideology of contemporary relationships are overly emotional and are not able to act with practicality.

It’s the reason normie men fuck up their lives so much (because while they have some access to relationships, it might not be enough to dispell the myth, but enough to keep them hooked).

The majority of LTRs / serious relationships are being held by normies (betas, jesters and cucks), not Chads or the Elites (very powerful/rich men).

One of the only self improvement measures I endorse is to stop acting emotionally and as much as possible based on instinct, practical reason and self interest.

The only reason women get into relationships, is because they have to settle down with and leave behind their "past"

Then why do most Chads - who are the ones with easiest access to it - prefer to not partake / hold on to it?
Stopped reading here.

View: https://youtu.be/1uMHijK-MXY

And yes, Chads do cheat in their long-term relationships, but that's because they want to have their cake and eat it too. (And it usually succeeds because foids' personality detectors don't work)

getting into relationshipz is cucked by nature.
women will alwayz fuck the bezt available men at hand even if shes already dating.
CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

the bezt thing a blackpilled guy can aspire to is to get laid as much as he can and get the fuck out as soon as the foid is no longer willing to fuck :feelsthink:

The only reason women get into relationships, is because they have to settle down with and leave behind their "past"
Women think practically about relationships, they think about its utility to them - that’s how they win against sub Chad men, by making them act emotionally. They have access to lots of men, enough to dispell the myth that there is also a “oneitis” man. They might have lust for Chad, but they know men are replaceable and the next Chad can be just as good or better than the previous. So they would rather enjoy the beginning period of relationships until they get bored and go have sex with the next guys in line. It’s what they would rather do for life, but when they can no longer do that, they decide to “settle”. If men were more self-interested the dynamic would be pretty different.

Stopped reading here.

View: https://youtu.be/1uMHijK-MXY

And yes, Chads do cheat in their long-term relationships, but that's because they want to have their cake and eat it too. (And it usually succeeds because foids' personality detectors don't work)

>tails video
stopped reading there
i think for myself i don't drone from pseudoscience teenage theorists making videos on the internet

answer me honestly: how many Chads / powerful man hold on to serious relationships / LTRs / marriage in the way it’s “supposed to be” in theory?

yes, they have girlfriends, frequently, but as you yourself admitted, they cheat (because they can, and thus, they do), they jump from relationship to relationship (that’s hardly “monogamy” in traditional senses), etc, the same as stacies and good looking women do. they want to have the cake and eat it too, they want the idealized version of this pattern people are supposed to follow, but they can’t put away the urge to have other partners and being averse to longterm monogamy

don’t even bother keeping this discussion with youtuber theories

answer me honestly: how many Chads / powerful man hold on to serious relationships / LTRs / marriage in the way it’s “supposed to be” in theory?

yes, they have girlfriends, frequently, but as you yourself admitted, they cheat (because they can, and thus, they do), they jump from relationship to relationship (that’s hardly “monogamy” in traditional senses), etc, the same as stacies and good looking women do. they want to have the cake and eat it too, they want the idealized version of this pattern people are supposed to follow, but they can’t put away the urge to have other partners and being averse to longterm monogamy
Them cheating and getting only a slap on the wrist for it does mean that they prefer filling as many holes as possible even when they're in a relationship.

I don't think them doing this automatically means it's the best strategy, though. With the same logic, I could argue that eating unhealthy food is good because people are tempted to eat it if they can easily get it. However, that's just maladaptive behaviour. Birth control has been around for about as long as the abundance of food. Pulling out is pretty effective, but not perfect as apparently, more than 20% of the time, men fail to do it in time.

I agree at least about the men who don't want kids because they have nothing to lose by fucking around if they take the necessary precautions. On this note, antinatalism is based so ideally that would be all men.