Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if serial killers from the past were alive today, would they have been mass shooters instead of serial killers?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i bet richard ramirez would've been a mass shooter. even charles manson would've possibly been a mass shooter although manson isn't actually a serial killer

Serial killers are mentally deranged, they get satisfaction from killing, and how its done.
These mass shooters mostly seem to be letting out some kind of steam and pent up anger.

It's a different kind of predatory behavior. I don't think so, no.

mass shooters are a psyop.

Gun gives no pleasure of closeness and touch

Highly unlikely. However, shooters like Elliot Rodgers are actually considered a hybrid serial spree killer, which is rather new I believe. He was a serial killer arguably because of the cool off periods; however, disorganized serial killers have similar short cool off periods, but his were even much shorter to the point he was like a spree killer almost, other than for that spree killers don't typically have cool off periods.

So, guns may have ushered in an era of a new sort of spree serial killer; however, the psychology of what is classically thought of as serial killing is substantially different from that typically associated with spree killing, other than arguably for disorganized serial killers, given their short cool off periods, but they are still more Son of Sam than Elliot Rodger, who was similar to a disorganized serial killer, but somewhere between them and spree killers.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely. However, shooters like Elliot Rodgers are actually considered a hybrid serial spree killer, which is rather new I believe.

Yea like I mean he didn’t technically go on a mass shooting per say..I never paid much attention to it but he killed ppl at small intervals but they were still apart from each other.

Yeah, that was considered somewhat unique. It's similar to a disorganized serial killer, but with such short cool off periods as to be hybridized with a spree killer.

the higher iq ones could the lower iq ones would get caught

Serial killers are mentally deranged, they get satisfaction from killing, and how its done.
These mass shooters mostly seem to be letting out some kind of steam and pent up anger.
This basically, a mass shooter let's out all his pressure and hatred at once. Most of them also commit suicide at the end of the shooting.

Ted bundy and the rest would just slay on tinder, instead. The hoes would prob let them choke them out and drug them and shit. So they might not even have to see the inside of a prison cell i 2019.

This tbh, I feel like many serial killers had problems that weren't inceldom.

It's a product of the culture. Serial killers were prevalent at the time because whatever cultural zeitgeist that was going on at the time that spurred this particular mental illness. Mass shootings is more prevalent now because of the very particular stupid shit going on now. Ted Bundy of today may have never grown to be such a person. And a mass shooter of today who is instead put into the past may have never became a mass shooter.

didnt read tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back