Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If science invented a tool to manipulate foids would you use it?

Would you use it?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No, it would be manipulating and not really what I am looking for.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Let's say science invented a little bug like device that crawls under the skin of any foid you throw the device at. It then moves into the brain and attaches itself to it and makes the foid forget that you threw the bug at her. Once that has happened the foid can only achieve happiness by fullfilling any of your commands as perfectly as possible. Doing so will give them total happiness and satisfaction. The more they do to execute your command as perfectly as possible the more they get rewarded. Like when you say: "Hey bitch, go fetch my shoes". Then merely fetching your shoes will not really make her happy. But running to execute your command as quickly as possible and saying: "Thank you for using my services, sir!" and asking: "May I massage your feet to prepare them for your shoes, sir?" ... THAT is what will make her really happy.

If she does not do what you tell her she will feel unhappy and receive pain.

Would you use such a system? You could also use it to make her like you. Like if you tell her: "I really want you to love me" she has to brainwash herself into loving you truely. Otherwise she will receive nothing but pain and unhappiness...

Of course not. I would rather stay virgin.

Yes why not. Make cute loli happy by giving headpats (and more cuddles, with dick included). That is called life

Pat kudasai

The Jews have basically already done this by inventing social media, software which is designed to weaponise female evolutionary psychology against the rest of society and the manipulate them into ruining everything. It's like turbocharging their femininity.

ofc, cuck if u vote 2nd option

Yes, for equality

That's base for some deep philosophical discussion

Such an appliance could simply alter their attraction in the first place, I guess. No need to manipulate them beyond that tbh.

Well you already said it.

Such an appliance could simply alter their attraction in the first place, I guess. No need to manipulate them beyond that tbh.

Well you already said it.

Yeah and it only gets more easy for her to become happy as it is clearly defined for her what makes her happy. Plus she has someone to love dearly and she is being kept from being a shallow bitch so it seems like a WIN-WIN situation for all involved parties.

The Jews have basically already done this by inventing social media, software which is designed to weaponise female evolutionary psychology against the rest of society and the manipulate them into ruining everything. It's like turbocharging their femininity.
It's their way.

In fact, this same style of tech (((Jeffrey Epstain))) is being developed to control us!

Neuro lace earwigs!

Of course I would i'm not a cuck

Of course I would, foids are born to be manipulated

Think about it! You could even alter all her opinions. Like you could say: "Honey, I want you to research why feminism is wrong. You will spend a whole month researching and write a 50 page essay about it. I want you to find as many arguments as possible especially arguments that you find most convincing should be highlited in your essay. And then you will make a Youtube video about it and present it to the world".

I would love to do this especially to a feminist foid.

Volcel if wouldnt