Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media If saint Cho was black

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★★★★
@DarkStar @lonelysince2006 @AsiaCel

if he was black he wouldn't be incel, he was low-inhib.

Now that you mention it, why are there almost no ERs who are niggers ? I see whites, hapas, latinos, sandniggers go ER but i dont remember a single ER who was a nigger

@BosniaCel @NoIdeaWhatToDo

Jfl

Now that you mention it, why are there almost no ERs who are niggers ? I see whites, hapas, latinos, sandniggers go ER but i dont remember a single ER who was a nigger
They just go ER on their family instead.

Now that you mention it, why are there almost no ERs who are niggers ?
there's that one kid in 2023 that got like two kills who was a virgin with rage, apparently.
look up CPVA shooting.

Based video @opioidcel

fun fact: Frank was a fan of Cho JFL.
1280px-Frank_james_facebook.png

Wdym they go ER everyday.

They just go ER on their family instead.
They have too little self control or planning ability to ER. Instead they just snap at someone and go to jail or get killed.

They have too little self control or planning ability to ER. Instead they just snap at someone and go to jail or get killed.
Also the sideways shooting....that's why you see 2 kills with 300 injuries it's always an nigger cos they just spray and pray