Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If results are bad, i may as well live on a farm

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Africa's Greatest
★★★★
So I tried to "improve" my results, got caught with my pants down as the exams were around the corner.

Now I wait, If I fail, may as well live on the farm rather then slaving away in the mines.

I cant deal with the shame, my life is already over in this hellhole of a failed state thanks to apartheid and the ANC. I'd NEETMaxx if I could or somewhere where minimum wage could get a studio apartment in the world.

I dont want to rope brocels:feelsbadman:

So I tried to "improve" my results, got caught with my pants down as the exams were around the corner.

Now I wait, If I fail, may as well live on the farm rather then slaving away in the mines.

I cant deal with the shame, my life is already over in this hellhole of a failed state thanks to apartheid and the ANC. I'd NEETMaxx if I could or somewhere where minimum wage could get a studio apartment in the world.

Neetmaxxing in ZA? Grant is R350 and disability is R1.5k, this amount would suffice if you lived with your parents but even if you rent a backroom which on average is like R600, you'd still need money for groceries and most backrooms you need to pay for water and electricity. For the life of me idk how niggas can actually NEETmaxx comfortably in ZA. It's soo over, I done a lot of research pertaining to Neetmaxxing and from all the data I've collected I came to a conclusion that NEEtmaxxing is simply not a viable option in ZA unless you have many "opportunities" you can fall back on, be it your parents, church or something idk

Don't rope tbh, rather rape and steal, i don't think thugmaxxing is a viable route in ZA but it's much better than neeting. Sign up for the grant mang, and get diagnosed with depression that is a easy R1.5k for doing nothing. It's not a lot but it's better than nothing ig

Rewriting matric?

Don't rope tbh, rather rape and steal, i don't think thugmaxxing is a viable route in ZA but it's much better than neeting. Sign up for the grant mang, and get diagnosed with depression that is a easy R1.5k for doing nothing. It's not a lot but it's better than nothing ig
Yeah I'm stuck in no man's land with a shitty degree. If I want to pursue, I'm homeless. I envy so.e Europeans here
Rewriting matric?
Yes

Yeah I'm stuck in no man's land with a shitty degree. If I want to pursue, I'm homeless. I envy so.e Europeans here
Absolutely brootal mang, what field you in? You don't have to give me the exact occupation but a field in general, so you don't doxx yourself
Brootal, aren't rewrites in october, november or december?

Absolutely brootal mang, what field you in? You don't have to give me the exact occupation but a field in general, so you don't doxx yourself

Brootal, aren't rewrites in october, november or december?
I'm in transportation 1st year

They were supposed to be in late may/ early June but were to pushed to late April
I did what I could but I'll wait

The issue with black parents is that a guy can fail meanwhile a distant relative who isnt in school for about 2+ years is neetmaxxing and my mother didnt have a problem with her

I'm in transportation 1st year

They were supposed to be in late may/ early June but were to pushed to late April
I did what I could but I'll wait

The issue with black parents is that a guy can fail meanwhile a distant relative who isnt in school for about 2+ years is neetmaxxing and my mother didnt have a problem with her
Brootal field ngl, IIRC it's very similar to tourism but I think there are job opportunities mang, but if you're a 1st year defo get a change mang. Brootal blackparentspill mang, I totally get it