Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If reproductive welfare should be collectivised, it should be among people who reproduce

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
It should be founded by a tax that would be proportional to the number of kids you have. It can also depend on other variables (like income, from a leftist viewpoint), but it must be proportional to the number of kids.

The state would know how many kids a man has in at least two ways.

First, when a guy signs a birth certificate. In that case, there is no need to prove biological paternity. The guy, possibly a cuck, says he's the father, and that is all the State needs to know.

Second, when no man signs a birth certificate, the State can launch an investigation, ending with a mandatory paternity test. Once found, this biological father is absolutely not forced to get involved with his offspring. The mother doesn't even have to be informed about the result of the investigation (she wouldn't be in the dark about it if she wasn't promiscuous anyway). However, the number of kids this guy has is then officially incremented and from that point on he will have to pay the reproductive welfare tax accordingly.

Last edited:
Yes but it's more likely that bachelor taxes will be implemented than that, unfortunately. Very likely for men only on top of it. Just "man up", bro :feelsclown:

Considerding the below replacement birth rates in the west your proposition would make them even worse. Maybe that's a good thing, let this gay society colapse already.

Considerding the below replacement birth rates in the west your proposition would make them even worse.
I don't care. That's not good enough an excuse IMHO.

Besides, I very much doubt the fear of taxes could force Chad and Tyrone into celibacy.

It should be founded by a tax that would be proportional to the number of kids you have. It can also depend on other variables (like income, from a leftist viewpoint), but it must be proportional to the number of kids.

The state would know how many kids a man has in at least two ways.

First, when a guy signs a birth certificate. In that case, there is no need to prove biological paternity. The guy, possibly a cuck, says he's the father, and that is all the State needs to know.

Second, when no man signs a birth certificate, the State can launch an investigation, ending with a mandatory paternity test. Once found, this biological father is absolutely not forced to get involved with his offspring. The mother doesn't even have to be informed about the result of the investigation (she wouldn't be in the dark about it if she wasn't promiscuous anyway). However, the number of kids this guy has is then officially incremented and from that point on he will have to pay the reproductive welfare tax accordingly.
Agreed but politicians are as usual doing things to make things worse for single males: https://theconversation.com/million...monthly-allowance-4-questions-answered-156834

Some people here though agree with this.
I will say that stuff like public education is beneficial in the sense that the economy benefits from having a relatively skilled, educated workforce, so I'm not entirely opposed to my tax dollars going to Chad and Stacy's kids.

Last edited:
Yes but it's more likely that bachelor taxes will be implemented than that, unfortunately. Very likely for men only on top of it. Just "man up", bro :feelsclown:
Just finance your own inceldom theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back