Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If reincarnation is true, what do you think the human or animal in the previous life did to come back as your subhuman ass?

IDGAF tbhtbh. I hope it is real so I get another chance.

All kinds of supernatural superstitions are a huge cope, and a way to distance yourself from reality.
This is it.
If you can´t pass them to some whore, you will turn out to be a biological failure according to Nature´s standard.
It´s your only chance, and in the end your cells will die.
Not even pitch black, your conscientiousness produced by the brain will simply seize to exist.
Any other explanation is saying :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala: to reality.
All religions are man made and they´re a HUGE Coping mechanism created by schizophrenic ancient people, who didn´t think for a second that they had an imaginary friend a.k.a mental disorder.

Last edited:
All kinds of supernatural superstitions are a huge cope, and a way to distance yourself from reality.
This is it.
it was meant to be a bita fun buddy boyo

idk man maybe we were all giga chads or mass rapists which is why we cant get any gf now

idk man maybe we were all giga chads or mass rapists which is why we cant get any gf now
that actually makes sense as those are usually the most sinful ppl, so with us its gone all the way back to the beginning of the cycle(the shittiest incarnation) and over the next few lives it will get better
@needsolution
nice avi, strangely satisfying

that actually makes sense as those are usually the most sinful ppl, so with us its gone all the way back to the beginning of the cycle(the shittiest incarnation) and over the next few lives it will get better
@needsolution
nice avi, strangely satisfying
thank you buddy boyo

Reincarnation has it's issue's like for the fact that you can never truly reassemble yourself you can create a clone a copy but that isn't you the universe did not form you naturally you can never truly ever reform you naturally unless were accepting the premise of transfinite then it's possible but i think it's a stretch

they were a serial killer

a lot of bad stuff apparently

my past life is actually from after I was born and he did kyo ani