Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If rather be 5’7 and have 8” wrists than my 6.25” wrists at 6’3

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Dead fucking serious. Frameceldom is an abomination, women want robust girthy men, not thin gracile feminine subhumans.

Face, height, race >>>>personality>>>>>>>> wrist size

I wish we could trade dude, I would do it in a heartbeat if I could.
Enjoy being a stocky manlet, you will literally look like a dwarf from Lord of the Rings if you grow out your beard enough. Say goodbye to men respecting you as well, even if they barely do now, because you now get heightmogged by even teenage dudes.

im 5'6 and a framecel and i think my wrist are the same size as yours
JFL

be careful what you wish for lmfao. no one gives a damn about your wrists but will be quick to treat you like shit at 3 inches below the young male average.

lmao 6'3" EZ.

Wouldn't you do fine if you just ate plenty of protein and ideally went to the gym?

I'm pretty slim but even just upping my protein intake alone made a big difference to the look and tone of my body.

be careful what you wish for lmfao. no one gives a damn about your wrists but will be quick to treat you like shit at 3 inches below the young male average.
these framecels dont know how good they have it

these framecels dont know how good they have it

exactly. just look at fucking zyros. he has the frame of a 12 yr old and gets laid regularly and his face isnt even that good and he is average height. frame is really just a compliment for height.

I have 13cm wrists. I am also short.
But if I could pick between being 6'3" or having thicker wrists I would always go for the wrists oprtion.

I have 13cm wrists. I am also short.
But if I could pick between being 6'3" or having thicker wrists I would always go for the wrists oprtion.
lmao why? Just become a gymcel and wear long sleeve clothes.

lmao why? Just become a gymcel and wear long sleeve clothes.
I wear long sleeves whenever I can. But I would look weird wearing long sleeves in 40°C heat. I fucking love winter because I can layer so many clothes to look at least a little less like a skeleton.

Are small wrists really that bad that you would trade in 8 inches of height for 1.75 wrist? Explain your suffering.

Small wrists means that you're genetically inferior. It means that you have small frame and you can put on less muscle mass.
Oh, so then they are forced to gymcel to have a chance and get stuck coping. hmm

im taking 6'3

Do you have big ankles? Wrist determines upper body and ankles determine lower body.

There are diminishing returns to both.

Being too short, no wrist size will save you.

And being too lanky, you look like a skeleton.

One thing to mention. You can at least gain some muscle. But not height.

I'm 5'6 and have 8.5 inches wrists. I will take 6'3 everyday for the wrists.

There is a niche of women that would accept framcels and thin guys, but you have to be chad. there is no niche for shortcels.

A tall chad would absolutely not be handicaped by being a framecel.

I can't understand you. Once you are 5'8 you will realize how good you had it at 6'3. Heightmogging is the best feeling ever.

6'3" is literally the optimal height for men lmao.

You can hide your wrists with clothes but not your your height.

Inb4 op is a teen who hasn’t filled out. Eat OP, eat. And when you think you’re full, eat some more.

Remember us when you’re chad.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: no one cares for wrists at 6´3, you t hink a short guy can get laid because of his thicc wrists, LO:lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Girls will overlook your wrists as they are still in the normal range. Therefore they will look small, but not deformed tier small. Real problem starts when they are smaller than the female average (~ 6 inch):

That being said some robust girls will wristmog you and might reject you for that. A girl that wrist / handmogs her bf doesnt look right. Thankfully that's a small minority of girls, around 25% of girls in your case.

Last edited:
eat your damn proteins and do knuckle pushups if you that bothered with your wrists