Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If progressives really loved "diversity" they wouldn't consider rape to be that much bad

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Because rape is basically the biggest diversity generator in the world.

If it weren't for rape I certainly wouldn't possess my enriching 7,7% African heritage. Do you think the sand nigger ethnics had a chance with Portuguese white foids if they were playing it according to the feminist rules and waiting for their full consent? JFL.

For example, if the curries from North America and England started raping white foids there en masse, assuming abortions didn't take place in all cases, the next generations wouldn't be so boringly white but rather have a much more interesting and exotic Indian mix.

Same with Gengis Khan, if he were alive today he'd probably be a hardcore ricecel, but due to the period and area he lived in, he could spread the diversity of Mongolian heritage all the way through Asia and even Europe through rape.

Without rape reproduction is mostly done in a homogeneous way since men from low SMV races can only reproduce with their own women when they force them to only reproduce with them (curries, Arabs, etc), and can't rape white foids. Also white Chads will mostly only pick white foids to reproduce.

You could argue that rape is immoral, but so is other stuff that the vast majority of progressive/liberal/leftist/feminist people support like taxing (stealing the money from) some people to subsidize other people. Or killing the bourgeoisie in the case of open communists. But such things are accepted among those groups because they're considered to serve a greater good.

Last edited:
Same with Gengis Khan, if he were alive today he'd probably be a hardcore ricecel but due to the period and area he lived he could spread the diversity of Mongolian heritage all the way through Asia and even Europe through rape.
Genghis Khan is quite possibly the most sexually successful man in recorded history, while also being the greatest mass murderer. If that doesn't prove that how to be """naturally""" good at your intrinsic function is synonymous with how to be cruel, then I don't know what does.

When foids and their cuck defenders argue that female hypergamy and sexual selection are natural, as to justify them as somehow being virtuous and worthy of continuing, they're holding the same stance as anyone who justifies cruelty with an appeal to nature.

I know this wasn't the point of your thread, but when I saw that I got off track.

rape is the biggest diversity generator
:feelsokman:This post is a stroke of genius and we should spam it everywhere in every mainstream forum,coupled with some 'white foids deserve to be raped because of colonialism'
Genghis Khan is quite possibly the most sexually successful man in recorded history, while also being the greatest mass murderer. If that doesn't prove that how to be """naturally""" good at your intrinsic function is synonymous with how to be cruel, then I don't know what does.

When foids and their cuck defenders argue that female hypergamy and sexual selection are natural, as to justify them as somehow being virtuous and worthy of continuing, they're holding the same stance as anyone who justifies cruelty with an appeal to nature.

I know this wasn't the point of your thread, but when I saw that I got off track.
Literally this.Anyone who defend hypergamy because it is natural should learn that polygamy and rape is equally natural

Last edited:
Progressives don’t care about progress for oppressed people like men.

This post is a stroke of genius and we should spam it everywhere in every mainstream forum,coupled with some 'white foids deserve to be raped because of colonialism'
Thanks, let's spread the word.

100% true.

No problem, my threads are always welcoming spaces to people willing to speak the inconvenient truths.

Last edited:
Slutting it to piece of shit degenerate man with criminal record & good looks is fine but an ugly man paying a compliment is sexual harassment. Someone with a painful debilitating illness they cannot recover from that wants to end it all is not allowed to go peacefully yet a homeless person is left to freeze on the streets. We need to save the planet from human made atmospheric changes by charging ppl money while the ppl running this fly around in private jets. The double standard nonsensical hypocrisy of normies in all facets of life is astounding.

Slutting it to piece of shit degenerate man with criminal record & good looks is fine but an ugly man paying a compliment is sexual harassment. Someone with a painful debilitating illness they cannot recover from that wants to end it all is not allowed to go peacefully yet a homeless person is left to freeze on the streets. We need to save the planet from human made atmospheric changes by charging ppl money while the ppl running this fly around in private jets. The double standard nonsensical hypocrisy of normies in all facets of life is astounding.
There are many more, supporting feminism and Islam at the same time is probably the biggest one I can think of.

This man is technically the greatest mass murderer in history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

There are many more, supporting feminism and Islam at the same time is probably the biggest one I can think of.

As a muslim I really don't understand why some feminists support Islam.

Depends on how far we want to take causality, but he's undoubtedly the most direct. Mao Zedong didn't pull the trigger on the countless millions who died as a direct result of the great famine, but as far as I'm concerned he's still culpable for their deaths.

"Progressives" love conflicts of interest.

Wasn't it chairman Mao? It's tough because no one kills millions of people with their own hands, you kinda have to delegate.
Because criticizing the culture of (mostly, in the case of Islam) brown people is unacceptable in the current paradigm.

The same thing happens with Brazilian natives. They have the custom of burying defective babies alive, and the left never talks about it. Imagine whites doing it. Now imagine whites doing it to nonwhites.

Wasn't it chairman Mao? It's tough because no one kills millions of people with their own hands, you kinda have to delegate.

Because criticizing the culture of (mostly, in the case of Islam) brown people is unacceptable in the current paradigm.

The same thing happens with Brazilian natives. They have the custom of burying defective babies alive, and the left never talks about it. Imagine whites doing it. Now imagine whites doing it to nonwhites.

Sure but Islam at it's core is very anti feminism and female empowered, it's full blown patriarchy....

Sure but Islam at it's core is very anti feminism and female empowered, it's full blown patriarchy....
Liberals/feminists see the world through their bizarre Marxist hierarchical lenses.

Whites are oppressors, both women and nonwhites are oppressed. But nonwhites still have more oppressed points than women so Islam trumps feminism, therefore feminist can't criticize Islam.

But in practice it's kinda confusing. For example, the media will celebrate Muslim women who flee from Islamic countries towards the west and use it to boost the feminist empowered narrative, they spin everything according to the current strongest agenda they want to push.

Liberals/feminists see the world through their bizarre Marxist hierarchical lenses.

Whites are oppressors, both women and nonwhites are oppressed. But nonwhites still have more oppressed points than women so Islam trumps feminism, therefore feminist can't criticize Islam.

But in practice it's kinda confusing. For example, the media will celebrate Muslim women who flee from Islamic countries towards the west and use it to boost the feminist empowered narrative, they spin everything according to the current strongest agenda they want to push.
Which is ironic considering the Marxist opposition to religion. Marx's good ideas were mostly centered around his economic policy, and even then this is all based upon the presumption that humans are intrinsically goodnatured, something which is very dangerous to assume. It makes much more sense to restructure society based upon our own innate biases and attachments, like to a culture, race, or nation. Regardless as to how I feel about these concepts, it's how society at large will perceive them that matters.

You can unite all classes provided they have some common ground, even if it's illusory, it's their belief in unity that matters.

Perhaps it's just a case of these feminists being complete & utter morons that believe the world can behave how they want it to just by thinking about it hard enough, if they wish it enough it'll magically happen.

Alternatively they might just hate everything due to being so bitter & want to see the world & all the white men in it burn, supporting the importation of Islam across the globe being a good way of changing everything in the west.

Could also be they're so delusional due to getting their way with passive whities that they think they can domesticate all the brown men in the same way, hey I controlled & got my way with puppies so I should be able to do the same with Alligators right.