Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If pregnancy and childbirth is so painful and so horrible, then why do foids do it so often?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
This is something that just kind of puzzled me. Is childbirth really that painful? Why do foids continue to do it?

I have a theory that these foids are literally sooo cum obsessed with Tyrone that they literally will birth him multiple children because they are so sexually attracted to him.

Perhaps foids actually enjoy the pain of childbirth? Idk anymore I’m so confused

I have a theory that these foids are literally sooo cum obsessed with Tyrone that they literally will birth him multiple children because they are so sexually attracted to him.
yes thats the point of why sex feels so good

It doesn’t hurt as much as they say it does. Pregnancy is a natural thing, women have been doing it since the start of time. Also if you pussy out and go for a c section you don’t deserve to be a mother

This is something that just kind of puzzled me. Is childbirth really that painful? Why do foids continue to do it?

Perhaps foids actually enjoy the pain of childbirth? Idk anymore I’m so confused
when they have a choice, they do it only about 0-2 times per life, so very unoften. and if they want children, they have no choice.

they don't, they abort the fetus when given any chance