Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If posting incel selfies paints an unrealistic portrayal of the typical incel, what about the "few millimeters of bone" meme?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Ratings Threads and the like have been banned here because normal people come here, see people's faces, and think "What? That's not ugly." And we're like "That's because the only people who would post in a ratings thread are the people who know they aren't that bad looking. Results NOT typical." And so we got rid of them.

But doesn't the "Only a few millimeters of bone separates me from Chad" stuff also paint a similarly unrealistic portrayal? If the ONLY difference between you and Chad is the way your eyes are slanted or the size of your nose? I don't know how seriously this is supposed to be taken, I figured it was a joke and, in fact, there's a lot more separating us from Chad than the angles of our chins. But the people we don't wanna fool with Ratings Threads? Who think incels aren't that bad looking? Now they're thinking this again, because if you're only one or two facial irregularities removed from Chad and that's supposed to mean you're ugly, the normies aren't buying it any more than the idea that people in Ratings Threads or r/inselfies are ugly.

So is this not meant to be taken seriously? Is this just a joke? And should it be toned down like the Ratings Threads were?

I think the few millimeters are referring to that any point of an ugly face is just a few millimeters from the same spot on an attractive face. Not that a single trait like the nose is a few millimeters different. It is true in this regard. And face is the most important influence on attractiveness.

your entire skeleton structure msut change to become like chad also lighter skin and full hair

I think the few millimeters are referring to that any point of an ugly face is just a few millimeters from the same spot on an attractive face. Not that a single trait like the nose is a few millimeters different.

I don't understand. Isn't that what you said?

KKh4wVM
WXrVfSV d

Facetheory is real. Face contributes more to attractiveness than all other attributes combined. Look at gif. Every photoshopped position is within ~20mm of it's origin. Just a few mm of bone.

View attachment 75806View attachment 75807
Facetheory is real. Face contributes more to attractiveness than all other attributes combined. Look at gif. Every photoshopped position is within ~20mm of it's origin. Just a few mm.

I'm not saying face doesn't matter, what I'm asking is, what makes a face "ugly?" The selfie posters and the "rate me" guys also had recessed chins and hook noses, but it was usually only one particular flaw like that. Like their face was fine, except for the recessed chin. Or the unfavorable canthal tilt. So is it really only one flaw? Face counts, but is it really only a few millimeters of bone? Because we weren't so forgiving with the Ratings Thread.

Rating threads need to come back