Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If personality truly mattered id be drowning in pussy and CHAD would suffer (IT WON'T TOUCH THIS)

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
I am a gentleman, always respectful and trying not to annoy others, helpful and generally a good person and according to IT i am a gigachad because of that yet foids still don't want me. How do they explain this? Why is no woman turned on by my kindness and willingness to help but instead they love thugs like Jeremy Meeks ? I've never assaulted anyone randomly on the street like the thugs that get laid all the fucking time. Jfl. It's over.

Looks will get you to the door, but personality will get you in.

I could destroy any foid with my bare hands, and yet I choice not too for that they should worship the ground I walk on. (ITfags won't touch this)

I feel like the difference between incels and most IT members is that incels know what it's like to be or have been genuinely nice, thoughtful and benevolent, while IT never have

they pretend that incels weren't 'properly' nice, because they are ignorant

to them it's all about blindly whiteknighting foids, and they ignore any reality which is inconvenient to their narrative

I could destroy any foid with my bare hands, and yet I choice not too for that they should worship the ground I walk on. (ITfags won't touch this)
That's really how you shut them down in the end. I'm reminding the next foid that tests me that I could've beaten her to death in the time it took her to run her fucking mouth at me. What is there to refute?

I am a gentleman, always respectful and trying not to annoy others, helpful and generally a good person and according to IT i am a gigachad because of that yet foids still don't want me. How do they explain this? Why is no woman turned on by my kindness and willingness to help but instead they love thugs like Jeremy Meeks ? I've never assaulted anyone randomly on the street like the thugs that get laid all the fucking time. Jfl. It's over.
If personality mattered you, myself, @NIGGER ON NEETBUX and saavy guy would have multiple harems and be awash in pussy having sex on demand etc, etc.

If personality mattered you, myself, @NIGGER ON NEETBUX and saavy guy would have multiple harems and be awash in pussy having sex on demand etc, etc.
My personaliteehee is terrible. I'm a misanthrope. I hate talking to anyone. One of my main hobbies is watching women get brutally murdered and suffer serious injuries.

Let's not pretend like any of this matters.

My personaliteehee is terrible. I'm a misanthrope. I hate talking to anyone. One of my main hobbies is watching women get brutally murdered and suffer serious injuries.

Let's not pretend like any of this matters.
You forget that you are funny as fuck and incredibly charismatic. :feelsthink:

Hot women have bought you shit numerous times such as flesh lights and a lamp (thanks Amanda! :feelskek: ).

I will go so far as to say if personaliteehee mattered your harem would mog my own and everyone else’s here. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back