Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Personality Matters why don't ITcels get Laid?

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Banned
-
I guess ITcels have bad personalities

Stop making sense incel.

because water is wet and nigger is black

Hehe good one

Coz most of the guys there are asexual ;). At least that's what some of them told me last time I asked.

Cause you gotta be either good looking, nice personality or preferably a mix of both. Which most if not all IT are not

imma stop you right there cope if you believe personality matters

Ho, it matters, just not the way normies think.

To wit, all those love letters hardness criminals receive in prison.

No sweaty you see they are not actually celibate despite being celibate, they are not incel despite being involuntarily celibate. You incels need to realize that being incel is a choice and being involuntarily celibate is not okay, there is no such thing as an incel on IT because they are misogynists like YOU. What makes YOU an INCEL is MISOGYNY. okay incel.

^this is literally what an IT regular would tell you
I wonder if this is actually what some people believe

They are truecels in denial

No sweaty you see they are not actually celibate despite being celibate, they are not incel despite being involuntarily celibate. You incels need to realize that being incel is a choice and being involuntarily celibate is not okay, there is no such thing as an incel on IT because they are misogynists like YOU. What makes YOU an INCEL is MISOGYNY. okay incel.

^this is literally what an IT regular would tell you
Can confirm. They won't even try to argue. There will be just a bunch of elusive, everchanging reasons.

Personality matters if you look good enough, but if you look even better then it will matter less and less